S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

here it is.

Old 11-23-2005, 08:59 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think this thread helped people realise that s2000nvegas is a liar.....
Old 11-23-2005, 09:29 AM

This thread has been quite entertaining. S2oooNvegas is all over the place! Here he is posting on a GTO forum: A4 GTO vs. S2000. (I troll there because my brother-n-law who posts here and has an 05. We race quite a bit, and let's just say I'm glad I'm sc'd )

A couple highlights...

Quotes directed to S2oooNvegas (sound familiar?)

Post a timeslip. Most of us have.
Post a vid of your POS then.... you seem to be unable to back up your mouth.

Here's a quote by S2oooNvegas after being called out..what's up calling other men "silly"? That's :

[QUOTE]i need the street to my advantage silly.
Old 11-23-2005, 09:48 AM

[QUOTE=gary_phd,Nov 23 2005, 10:29 AM] This thread has been quite entertaining. S2oooNvegas is all over the place! Here he is posting on a GTO forum: A4 GTO vs. S2000. (I troll there because my brother-n-law who posts here and has an 05. We race quite a bit, and let's just say I'm glad I'm sc'd
Old 11-23-2005, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by kayvan_pour,Nov 23 2005, 09:59 AM
I think this thread helped people realise that s2000nvegas is a liar.....
your pathetic. nice try kid.
Old 11-23-2005, 09:58 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=S2oooNvegas,Nov 23 2005, 10:48 AM] what you failed tomention
Old 11-23-2005, 10:24 AM

blah blah blah.,

just got a phone call, and a verbal slap. LOL.

and it made 2 thing clear to me. i need to do 2 things. one is appologize.
sorry for the blanket statement about many here being immature. 95% here are bad ass, there are a FEW bad apples and for them i feel sorry.
two, is a glossary of terms is needed to understand the talk we use when we discuss races.

walked= no matter what race, you were INCHING away. maybe for a total of half car to one car (his headlight at your tailight)
spanked/waxed= you could park 2-3 of your own car between his and yours.

handed= forget about trying to count how many cars. you got blown away.

now you can see where im coming from. this may help.

p.s i said id lose to roja, because he has way more HP, and gears. later dave
Old 11-23-2005, 11:17 AM

[QUOTE=S2oooNvegas,Nov 23 2005, 11:48 AM] what you failed tomention
Old 11-23-2005, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by gary_phd,Nov 23 2005, 12:17 PM
Whoa...slow down little boy. I'm not the one flirting with the guys, calling them "silly"...

I never stated that you didn't race...enginerd seems like a level headed guy.

Just throwing in a few hightlights. Why do you think I posted a link to the WHOLE thread? In case anyone missed it...I'll do it again. CLICK HERE for the "truth"

Enginerd posted at 11-14-2005, 02:51 PM that he was the person you raced (no hint of any outcome though). Then, two other GTO owners were defending the S and (not you per se, but the car). However, those two gets bashed. Then, the the following were posted regarding your mods...and well, if this is what you call respect...you really need to reevaluate your definition.

Think that about covers all your statements. If you only get one or two people reacting to you in a negative way, it could be attributed to possible personality differences. However, if you start finding A LOT of people (and in this case, spans across two different populations) responding to you in similarly skeptical manner, then there's a strong possibility that there is an issue with your behaviors and how you conduct yourself. Those people on the GTO had no experience with you, however, many of them had almost identical responses to the people here. Hmmm....
LOL. touche. the funny thing is, the little boy here seems to be you. PHD? are you sure. ive not recently seen insecure immature behaviour from someone with such an achievement. several of my best friends have PHd's, my uncle included.
and he would never go to another forum, where all is quiet, and bring my discussion to light. thats kinda childish. i see youve jumped on the bash me bandwagon also. thats fine. i had respect if you look at the post, till ONE guy mentioned the fluids. he hasnt even had a chance to reply to my post. and youve blown it out of proportion.
there seems to be an overreaction by the members here when it concerns me. ive yet to discover why, but hey, somethings are better left alone.
im a UFO believer, but when amongst folks like yourselves, im the guy that gets laughed at. its fine, ive been this way my whole life. if not do you think i could have withstood this much torture, my constitution has been tested by this board. and has withstood the weight.
im not sure how most perceive me, but im sure many are closet jealous. and thats fine. there are many people on here, who are very insecure. they never post a race, rather it be they dont want BS called or they just have shitty lives. its not my fault. i call that insecurity, and an oversimple, scared lifestyle. i dont live this way. i race every day, and they arent toy races. so when i post them, you can assure yourself they happened.
and as for enginerd, i didnt call race, cause i said to you, i want more than one to call it. i caught up to him (he was movin 70 mph) and wanted to race, i got at his taillight and he shifted down and stood on it, so i did the same, by 120 i was 2+ cars in front. and he was like.. we talked and i invited him for a rematch at our meet. he is way cool. i dont talk smack about people that cool, i dont need to act all bad, and say i waxed him. thats lame. so can you see now the type of individual i am? if not, you shouldnt have a PHD. my .02
anyways. i hope this stays at this level and no name calling comes about, silly is a good term to keep it light. if your homophobic thats your deal. i love women. so no worries here. late
Old 11-23-2005, 04:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Nov 23 2005, 01:03 PM
i love women. so no worries here. late
But the women dont love vegas... Your like a 40 year old bald head man that street races every night (quite a catch)
Old 11-23-2005, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by kayvan_pour,Nov 23 2005, 05:23 PM
But the women dont love vegas... Your like a 40 year old bald head man that street races every night (quite a catch)
unlike you i actually get laid.

Quick Reply: here it is.