S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

here it is.

Old 11-21-2005, 08:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by steve c,Nov 21 2005, 09:18 PM
This proves you have two track cars -- make 275hp -- outrun C6's and 911's -- know more than Honda and make power by reloacting the spark plugs and adding magical material to the intake -- know a magical turbo B6 S4 owner -- how exactly? Dude you are so deep into your lies that you will never -- not ever dig your way out. I would point out that you could stop lying now -- but at this point I and I bet many others get so much enjoyment out of the stupid bullshit that comes out of you that I don't want you to stop. Please, continue to make an incredible jackass out of yourself; I don't often get a chance to laugh so hard.
dude, your so stupid, you will continue to put words in my mouth as long as you can breathe. because why, your jealous, its the only understandable fact. you probably dont even own any of the stuff you claim. pics of someone elses 911, i dont see you in the pic? thats what i thought. video of your car, with your friends? not gonna happen, you dont have any.
all your here for is to make up shit about me, for your own amusement. so what about the other stuff you claimed,,,
MASTER TECH.. oh you just got shut down. *proved/case closed*
DRAG CAR... oh you got shut down *proved/caseclosed*
TIMESLIP.. oh you just got shut down. *proved/case closed*

might as well go home clown. your an idiot, and everyone sees it but you.
i used an example, of possibilities on mods, and you and wis put words in my mouth, i havent moved anything on my car, and if i did id patent it. LOL. so what now, where are you excuses, you dont have any. your a clown, go back to the circus. i dont have dynos, so what, neither do you. lets see some, of your fake 996tt.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Nov 21 2005, 01:04 PM
as you can see im not much of a vette professor. hehe.
I've only written two papers and have too many books to list...lol...just trying to keep this stuff semi-lighthearted atleast
Old 11-21-2005, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by 00S2KFAN,Nov 21 2005, 09:57 PM
I've only written two papers and have too many books to list...lol...just trying to keep this stuff semi-lighthearted atleast

lighthearted is good. now convince steve of that. hes lost in his own little world.
Old 11-21-2005, 09:01 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

MASTER TECH.. oh you just got shut down. *proved/case closed*
DRAG CAR... oh you got shut down *proved/caseclosed*
TIMESLIP.. oh you just got shut down. *proved/case closed*
Again, I can take pictures of other peoples cars too.

Two drag cars (yet no timeslips)
A friend who owns a dyno shop (yet no dynos)
No comprehension of bracket racing (yet 2 drag cars)
Magical intake coating
Relocating the spark plugs
Friends with a make believe B6 S4 Turbo owner
275hp with 3 mods
Beating C6's and 911s from roll ons (yet losing to a 350 in the only documented race you have run here ...)
The list goes on man ...

Post a timeslip, Post a dyno. Stop with the make believe and distraction. You can attempt to change the subject and hope that folks forget what outrageous lies you have made in the past. I have a great memory, I will continue to remind folks of your bullshit -- count on it.
Old 11-21-2005, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by steve c,Nov 21 2005, 10:01 PM

Magical intake coating
275hp with 3 mods
Beating C6's and 911s from roll ons (yet losing to a 350 in the only documented race you have run here ...)
The list goes on man ...

Post a timeslip, Post a dyno. Stop with the make believe and distraction. You can attempt to change the subject and hope that folks forget what outrageous lies you have made in the past. I have a great memory, I will continue to remind folks of your bullshit -- count on it.
again, all bullshit you made up.

Two drag cars (yet no timeslips) POSTED SLIP
A friend who owns a dyno shop (yet no dynos) DYNO SOLD TO BIZZI
No comprehension of bracket racing (yet 2 drag cars) YOUR CLUELESS ABOUT THIS AND I MADE THAT CLEAR.
Magical intake coating NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THIS, MADE UP BY YOU
Relocating the spark plugs NEVER SAID THIS EITHER, MADE UP BY YOU
Friends with a make believe B6 S4 Turbo owner I SAID sc, AND I THOUGHT I SAW IT. NO CONCRETE WAKE UP
275hp with 3 mods EVEN WIS HAS BACKED ME ON THIS, WAKE UP
Beating C6's and 911s from roll ons (yet losing to a 350 in the only documented race you have run here ...) HAVE 2 OTHER VIDS, NO CREDIT
The list goes on man ... THERE IS NO MORE. I OWN YOU. LOSE WITH PRIDE

Post a timeslip, Post a dyno. Stop with the make believe and distraction. You can attempt to change the subject and hope that folks forget what outrageous lies you have made in the past. I have a great memory, I will continue to remind folks of your bullshit -- count on it. IVE NEVER LIED. SO SMILE WHILE YOUR OWNED.
Old 11-21-2005, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Nov 21 2005, 11:58 PM

lighthearted is good. now convince steve of that. hes lost in his own little world.
Yeah lighthearted is good...I deal with enough real bullshit at work (Drug maker...the legal kind).

Steve is just Steve, he's got his good points and his bad, but he's one of the community same as all of us I guess (right, wrong or indifferent).
Old 11-21-2005, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by 00S2KFAN,Nov 21 2005, 10:07 PM
Yeah lighthearted is good...I deal with enough real bullshit at work (Drug maker...the legal kind).

Steve is just Steve, he's got his good points and his bad, but he's one of the community same as all of us I guess (right, wrong or indifferent).
true true, he just needs to man up and say hes sorry.

see next post.
Old 11-21-2005, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by steve c,Nov 21 2005, 10:01 PM

Magical intake coating
275hp with 3 mods
The list goes on man ...

no lies here. i went out of my way to post pics of MY car, even sent you a 5 year old link of it. you say its someone elses? LOL, distract? wake up man. middle of the nite, at my apt garage, and thats someone elses car? hahaha. are you high? honestly.
i made claims, beat an M3 which owns the base carrera. it wasnt even posted by me, it was on bimmer forums, by a guy who i know well, his M3 i waxed. and even pakisho was smarter than you to find it, and give me props, where are you now steve. youve lost this battle. step up like a man, and go dave IM SORRY. you are not lieing. this will save ya.
you cant push this lame ass stuff around anymore, none of the rest of these folks are buying it. ive receieved a ton of PMs going, nice cars man. sorry we doubted. later
Old 11-21-2005, 10:03 PM

Vegas looks like a nice guy.
Old 11-21-2005, 10:19 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

are we supposed to be impressed by a RACE CAR that runs 12.5s?

ouch

Quick Reply: here it is.