S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

here it is.

Old 11-20-2005, 03:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HvRRZ,Nov 20 2005, 04:36 PM
supraaaaa oooohh.
+1 x2
Old 11-20-2005, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by steve c,Nov 20 2005, 04:16 PM
Timeslip? Why would he need those? He owns 2 dedicated track cars, has the fastest 1.6 VW in the states, is a master mechanic, makes 275hp with 3 mods and outruns C6's, 911's etc, makes more horsepower because he relocated the spark plugs and applied a magical material to his intake which adds swirl -- and IS GOOD FRIENDS WITH A GUY WHO OWNS A DYNO SHOP. Why would he spend time at the track and have an actual timeslip when his bullshit video of unknown cars from a stationary point taken far away proves everything!
you wanna know the best part about it. this charlatan (steveC) is convinced that LS1s all run 12.90s bone stock. what a clown. just got the latest edition of GM hightech performance. they put 125 shot on a bone stock LS1 firebird. it ran 12.90 ON THE SPRAY. hahahahahahahahhahaha. its in the 14s stock.
as with every other time, im right. the new GTO 6.0 did the same. they will barely break 13s in most cases. and it ran a mid 12 with 100 shot.

so now what steve, does GM mag not know shit. most of them were writing chevy articles before you had your license. and i love the LS1 (my roomate just bought an A4 04 GTO), and with cam only and bolt ons they are in the high tens. so im not stupid, i just like watching this idiot claim that whenever you see a tired ass 5 year old LS1, "youd better watch out" he capable of high 12s with an average driver. yeah right. get a grip. im not gonna claim anything on my car anymore, im just here to shut steve up as he claims total bullshit derived from zero knowledge.

later homies. hope all of you have a good work week.

p.s to steve ....
Old 11-20-2005, 03:53 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

you wanna know the best part about it. this charlatan (steveC) is convinced that LS1s all run 12.90s bone stock. what a clown. just got the latest edition of GM hightech performance. they put 125 shot on a bone stock LS1 firebird. it ran 12.90 ON THE SPRAY. hahahahahahahahhahaha. its in the 14s stock.
I never made any claims as to LS1 times. You say they are 14 second cars based on seeing guys dial in 14 second times in BRACKET RACING. This from a guy who claims to own 2 1/4 track cars but doesn't know what bracket racing is? Sigh.

so now what steve, does GM mag not know shit. most of them were writing chevy articles before you had your license. and i love the LS1 (my roomate just bought an A4 04 GTO), and with cam only and bolt ons they are in the high tens. so im not stupid,
There are plenty of stock LS1's in the 12's. I guess your attempt to disprove this by bringing up a car that was traction limited -- AND OMITTING THE TRAP SPEED -- might fool some idiots. As to your claim of bolt on 10's with a cam for an 04 GTO. Seriously. It was bad enough when you claimed 275hp with 3 mods. It was even worse when you claimed to own a 9 second VW. Worse yet when you said you had the fastest 1.6 VW in the states. Worse still when you said you had 2 track cars. Worse again when you said you knew more than Honda and by relocating the spark plugs and adding magical material to the intake you gained horsepower they could never find. And now this. As someone mentione before, you really do like getting shit on don't you.

That could be any one's timeslip
Yeah -- and it will be anyones buy his.

When this idiot does in fact figure out where the track is even if he does use his own car at this point a penny gets you 100 bucks that his ego is so beaten down he tries to sneak some nitrous into the mix and not tell anyone.

It is clear this guy bases his ego on what others think of him -- as is made evident by his increasingly outrageous lies. We will never get the real truth from this guy ever -- any "proof" will always be circumspect and in my opinion bullshit.
Old 11-20-2005, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Nov 20 2005, 03:08 PM
i guess it has to come to this again. if youd like. here, copy paste this. ill come to santa clara, give you a 3 car headstart, and pass you like you were towing a GT mustang. sound good. or if youd like, ill race you dead on, and you can film how many cars i put on you. either way doesnt bother me. ive driven hours before to race. i need to come down to seal level for a good base dyno anyways. lates
I hope you come via Phoenix i'm always up for a good race
Old 11-20-2005, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by steve c,Nov 20 2005, 04:53 PM
I never made any claims as to LS1 times. You say they are 14 second cars based on seeing guys dial in 14 second times in BRACKET RACING. This from a guy who claims to own 2 1/4 track cars but doesn't know what bracket racing is? Sigh.

By the way - that article was an LT1, not an LS1. But hey making shit up is nothing new to you is it?

There are plenty of stock LS1's in the 12's. I guess your attempt to disprove this by bringing up a car that was traction limited -- AND OMITTING THE TRAP SPEED -- might fool some idiots. As to your claim of bolt on 10's with a cam for an 04 GTO. Seriously. It was bad enough when you claimed 275hp with 3 mods. It was even worse when you claimed to own a 9 second VW. Worse yet when you said you had the fastest 1.6 VW in the states. Worse still when you said you had 2 track cars. Worse again when you said you knew more than Honda and by relocating the spark plugs and adding magical material to the intake you gained horsepower they could never find. And now this. As someone mentione before, you really do like getting shit on don't you.

Yeah -- and it will be anyones buy his.

When this idiot does in fact figure out where the track is even if he does use his own car at this point a penny gets you 100 bucks that his ego is so beaten down he tries to sneak some nitrous into the mix and not tell anyone.

It is clear this guy bases his ego on what others think of him -- as is made evident by his increasingly outrageous lies. We will never get the real truth from this guy ever -- any "proof" will always be circumspect and in my opinion bullshit.
go to cartek's website smart guy. 2x cam and bolt on A4 10.90s. your losing this battle guy. for one you most likely dont even work on your own car, 2 your clueless about me and anything i do or stand for. if youd like, i have one of my old timeslips for my drag car, for when i first was shaking it down, it is ancient. and it HAS MY NAME on it. ill take pics if youd like. but youll cry about that too.. typical of someone who has a power trip. no big.
and youve claimed i couldnt beat LS1s MANY times. and you have no clue about bracket racing, lets see proof youve ever even done it, or have trophies? nah.

and anyone can go get that article, 116 mph traps. on spray. wow, that wasnt hard. why do you think i have stuff to hide, are you projecting your personal problems on me? i guess so. all the stuff youve said, i can disprove, so i hope you have a bunch of extra diapers layin around, so when you shit yourself you can change them i really havent cared, but now i guess i have to go and give you what youve asked for. later dave

p.s i have the article in my hand stupid, LS1 VS LS2 on spray. god your dumb. later dave
Old 11-20-2005, 05:14 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[QUOTE=S2oooNvegas,Nov 20 2005, 06:53 PM] you wanna know the best part about it. this charlatan (steveC) is convinced that LS1s all run 12.90s bone stock. what a clown. just got the latest edition of GM hightech performance. they put 125 shot on a bone stock LS1 firebird. it ran 12.90 ON THE SPRAY.
Old 11-20-2005, 05:16 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

a properly driven LS1 can break 12's bone stock. that's really sad if that magazine needed 125 shot nitrous to break 12's. who was driving? a blind 1 legged monkey?
Actually what smart guy failed to mention -- and probably doesn't even know is that his reference is the same mag that got a 12.9 out of a stock LS1 SS a while back.

I've seen a 13.2 @ 108 out of an LS1 that never even hit 3rd gear because the clutch went to the floor (weak master on the early LS1's).

I have no idea what this fool is talking about with a GTO running a 10.90 with just bolt-ons -- but if you troll the ls1 boards you will find some close to that but never with just bolt-ons. Another vegas lie ... what a surprise.

if youd like, i have one of my old timeslips for my drag car, for when i first was shaking it down, it is ancient. and it HAS MY NAM
And I can take timeslips and photoshop them to have mine too.

Sorry vegas, at this point you are such a known liar that anything short of credible people seeing your times is not good enough. Back before you continued to lie you may have gotten away with it. At this point I guarantee you will attempt to run a 50, 75 or 100 shot and try to gain some of your lost credibility. No real reason to try though, your string of increasingly outrageous lies has made it clear that will never be regained. Best to start a new user name and pretend ...
Old 11-20-2005, 07:27 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by bigfishs,Nov 20 2005, 05:44 PM
+1 x2
Old 11-20-2005, 08:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have personally driven a 02 SS 6sp to a 13.34@111. bone stock, 67K, dirty air filter. and that was a 2.3 60 too. its hard to launch that much TQ. steveC knows WTF hes talking about. and i have NEVER seen any VW go faster 14's. VR6,1.8T, gas turbine, whatever. lets talk about how VW sucks now. that might be a nice change of pace! hahahahahaha!
Old 11-20-2005, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by versionJDM,Nov 20 2005, 09:19 PM
i have personally driven a 02 SS 6sp to a 13.34@111. bone stock, 67K, dirty air filter. and that was a 2.3 60 too. its hard to launch that much TQ. steveC knows WTF hes talking about. and i have NEVER seen any VW go faster 14's. VR6,1.8T, gas turbine, whatever. lets talk about how VW sucks now. that might be a nice change of pace! hahahahahaha!
ok nice driving.as for stevec if he could see past his 32 inch thick glasses he might actually learn something from this site. as for knowing anything yeah he knows what buttmilk taste like.VW well now thats a sore subject with me as i have to work on them everyday!personally i dislike most of them with exception to aircoolers which are great.ive personally seen daves ghia run 12.20s it gets it hard out of the hole and just rips down the track.

Quick Reply: here it is.