S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

here it is.

Old 11-18-2005, 08:38 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=00S2KFAN,Nov 18 2005, 07:53 PM] You provide proof (I.E. timeslips) and we'll be positive.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:19 PM

[QUOTE=no_really,Nov 18 2005, 09:38 PM] man, he doesn't have timeslips from the magical VW he always tries to biring up, why would he have timeslips from an S2000?
Old 11-18-2005, 10:26 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Should anyone else care to follow vegas's steps and create a fake car on that site -- you know as proof of whatever bullshit claims you will make in the future ---

http://www.cal-look.com/members/join.html

Looks like it is free and they of course require zero proof to publish whatever you write.

Anyone else seeing a trend here with this guys "facts" ?
Old 11-18-2005, 11:01 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Nov 18 2005, 10:26 PM
interesting. no one has yet provided a tangible name of anyone in the aftermarket.
shawn church. and woodwork on the s2ki forums. Chris (slowS2k). those are all people who know way more than you about the S2000. none of them claim to have "secret mods" that add all this power and make the S2k into a 13 flat n/a car.

not to mention companies out there who make parts such as cams, injectors, plenums, etc. and whether you seem to think so or not, the boys at mugen also do their own work. at king motorsports they ended up also boring out the S2000 to get more n/a power. if there was another way to do it, they'd have done it.

just talked a bunch of useless trash.
no that's all you've done.

and mentioned hondas engineers. hmm, thought we were talking post production right?
when honda decided they wanted to get a bit more torque out of the engine, the engineers spent time and money developing a 2.2 liter to do so. but according to you, all they had to do was add a little material here and move the injectors. so as i said, who knew, honda could have saved all that time and money on R&D and just called you.

[QUOTE]wisconsin actually admitted without even trying, that an improvement has been made by honda, the F22C. yet in all other claims, it is no improvement, he swears it makes the same HP.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:15 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Wisconsin S2k,Nov 19 2005, 01:01 AM
shawn church. and woodwork on the s2ki forums. Chris (slowS2k). those are all people who know way more than you about the S2000. none of them claim to have "secret mods" that add all this power and make the S2k into a 13 flat n/a car.
sorry Wis you mention Church, but yet even when he himself says he's dynoed so many s2k's and that the ap2 make more power over any ap1. everyone calls BS. I've met the man and he's said the sam he's told, posted, dynoed to me about the ap2's power being underrated from the factory. He says it makes more power to the crank, and to the wheels, but then again what does he know right?
Old 11-18-2005, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Wisconsin S2k,Nov 19 2005, 12:01 AM

not to mention companies out there who make parts such as cams, injectors, plenums, etc. and whether you seem to think so or not, the boys at mugen also do their own work. at king motorsports they ended up also boring out the S2000 to get more n/a power. if there was another way to do it, they'd have done it.

no that's all you've done.

when honda decided they wanted to get a bit more torque out of the engine, the engineers spent time and money developing a 2.2 liter to do so. but according to you, all they had to do was add a little material here and move the injectors. so as i said, who knew, honda could have saved all that time and money on R&D and just called you.

don't you dare put words in my mouth. the F22 is an improvement in the eye of the beholder. i said honda wanted more torque for the US market. so US engineers did it by increasing displacement.

and please point out where I ever said they make the same HP. do a search, and in fact, you'll see i've said the F22 makes about 5-10 more whp. you're confusing the fact that it's not any faster, regardless of the power increase.
your makin me sad man. thought we were at peace. are you that stupid? i said i used the injector idea, and weld idea as AN EXAMPLE. jeezus. your getting bad dude. look at what your doing. becoming steve C.
you take ths stupidest shit, and turn it all around to make me look bad. i hope you guys feel better about yourselves after this array of blatant idiocy. its amazing what you 2 will do to look cool. sorry but im not hiding the truth. i like peace, but go back to hating me if you want. this is just lame.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:39 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

sorry Wis you mention Church, but yet even when he himself says he's dynoed so many s2k's and that the ap2 make more power over any ap1.
Back to back same day dynos of multiple cars from multiple years don't prove that out. Church's amazing 220hp AP2 (even if you forgive the use of his optimistic dyno type) have neve never been replicated in nearly 3 years.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Nov 19 2005, 02:24 AM
you take ths stupidest shit, and turn it all around to make me look bad.
You don't need much help looking bad, you've done a damn good job on your own
Old 11-19-2005, 12:01 AM

I Love this thread.
Old 11-19-2005, 12:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Nov 19 2005, 12:19 AM
post edited. blatent name calling and swearing at someone will get this thread locked real quick.

-Wis
vegas, I can't believe you said that about me

Quick Reply: here it is.