S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

here it is.

Old 11-18-2005, 05:29 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

again, all the crap steve talks is in vain. i have more knowledge about drag racing, than he will ever accomplish.
And yet you have PROVEN you don't know a thing about bracket racing by claiming LS1 camaro's are 14 second cars because you saw three dial in 14 second times.

If you did in fact have half a clue you would never have claimed to run a 14 flat at 103 with a 2.5 60' at 2100 feet of elevation. No one -- not one S2000 ever has come close to that time, save for the forced induction guys. So which is more likely -- you again lied or your magical car did the impossible? You would have to have a hell of a lot of horsepower to overcome a shit 2.5 60' and run that MPH even at sea level, at altitude? No.

Sigh. I would tell you to stop while you are this far behind, but I honestly enjoy your lies and I think a lot of other folks do too. It has been a long time since someone so delusional provided so much entertainment on this forum. I will miss you when the reality that no one believes you and you can never prove these wild fantasies sinks in.
Old 11-18-2005, 05:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by steve c,Nov 18 2005, 06:29 PM
And yet you have PROVEN you don't know a thing about bracket racing by claiming LS1 camaro's are 14 second cars because you saw three dial in 14 second times.

If you did in fact have half a clue you would never have claimed to run a 14 flat at 103 with a 2.5 60' at 2100 feet of elevation. No one -- not one S2000 ever has come close to that time, save for the forced induction guys. So which is more likely -- you again lied or your magical car did the impossible? You would have to have a hell of a lot of horsepower to overcome a shit 2.5 60' and run that MPH even at sea level, at altitude? No.

Sigh. I would tell you to stop while you are this far behind, but I honestly enjoy your lies and I think a lot of other folks do too. It has been a long time since someone so delusional provided so much entertainment on this forum. I will miss you when the reality that no one believes you and you can never prove these wild fantasies sinks in.
once again. you are an idiot. sorry, your as dumb as fu**ing stump. later dave
Old 11-18-2005, 05:33 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

seriously. i've never laughed so hard.

and you're right dave, you're so much smarter than all the engineers at every aftermarket company who has looked at this engine and what can be done to improve it. you must be smarter than "woodwork" too, cuz after all, he could have just taken a 2.0 liter and added material to the intake ports and moved the injectors to get more power, instead of helping develop a 2.2 liter for the S2000. geez who knew, honda and/or woodwork could have just called you, rather than spend all that money engineering a 2.2 liter.
Old 11-18-2005, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by S2oooNvegas,Nov 18 2005, 06:32 PM
once again. you are an idiot. sorry, your as dumb as fu**ing stump. later dave
I promised myself I wouldn't chime in on more of the vegas bullshit, but vegas I've go a 2year old grandson who acts more mature than your masochistic ass..you just love people shittin on you, I'll bet you're really a 65 year old bald headed sissy......well come on now don't you mean you've got 2 drag...well you know and it ain't cars.
Old 11-18-2005, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by connorsgp,Nov 18 2005, 09:52 PM
I promised myself I wouldn't chime in on more of the vegas bullshit, but vegas I've go a 2year old grandson who acts more mature than your masochistic ass..you just love people shittin on you, I'll bet you're really a 65 year old bald headed sissy......well come on now don't you mean you've got 2 drag...well you know and it ain't cars.

EXACTLY... which ultimately epitomizes your mental capacity... anyone who has to indefinately resort to petty name calling... or shamelessly self-proclaims intelligences usually indicates a lack thereof...

No one... never will here a true academic discuss how "smart" he is, or how "dumb" you are... they will simply assess the situation, take a step back and prove themselves through action, research, etc... or allow you to make an ass of yourself and save themselves the effort...

Therefore... For you to sit here and make the MOST RIDICULOUS STATEMENT EVER... that:
no one smarter then you or I have worked on these cars
it just completely discredited you. You are trying to tell me that these high end engineers that come from Michigan, Standford, Northwood, Brown... ect... people that needed 30's or higher on their ACT's... 1400's on their SAT's... 4.0 students... people that could memorize a phone book in under an hour... that these people are no smarter then you... that they would not be able to comprehend mechanics better then you... that they would not be able to formulate and calculate the unchangable LAWS OF PHYSICS any better then you!?!?!?

Hell... if this is true... build me a time machine while your at it McFly... I want to go back to '93 and get rid of the bullcut I had in my highschool pics...
Old 11-18-2005, 07:26 PM

interesting. no one has yet provided a tangible name of anyone in the aftermarket. just talked a bunch of useless trash. and mentioned hondas engineers. hmm, thought we were talking post production right? guess not. hypocrites are we? i guess so. alot of light has been shed here today. wisconsin actually admitted without even trying, that an improvement has been made by honda, the F22C. yet in all other claims, it is no improvement, he swears it makes the same HP. mmm, im paying attention. joe, at first i did what you speak of, just let what i do speak for itself, but when you have 8million bungling E idiots trying to trash your name, well you defend.. isnt that normal? sorry, i guess for you and steve and wisconsin, you guys are so good, and so powerful, you never mess up, your never out of placce, and you never speculate, your just dead on... right? your perfect, which gives you the best place in which to stand when trying to put others down who have a different view than you. and wis, stop acting like steveC, i said to you WHAT IF. those were scenarios, i havent added any material in the places i spoke of. but yet you fly off the handle, and talk shit, as though everything i say, is what ive done? can any of you guys read? i guess not. steveC is so dumb he didnt even read my posts. or it would have shut him up. he still falls back on the same old dumb lines he always uses. simpleton. anyways. later now well see what other useless shit you clowns can fabricate from this one of my posts.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:45 PM

All this talk and you have yet to

SHOW US PROOF

I would call you a verbal masturbater, but this isn't exactly spoken is it?
Old 11-18-2005, 07:47 PM

[QUOTE=joeking1978,Nov 17 2005, 09:19 PM]I wish I could access my album (dam virus on my computer)...
Old 11-18-2005, 07:57 PM

[QUOTE=Halo,Nov 18 2005, 11:47 PM] Here ya go:
Old 11-18-2005, 08:00 PM

i suggest a ban. all vegas is doing is fueling a fire of inextinguishable drama.

Quick Reply: here it is.