S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Are Ford F-250s reall this fast?

Old 02-17-2003, 05:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

YAWN

That's great dude. I'm mucho impressed.

Ok slooooowGT boy, for the last time and please try and keep up. I C a n t y p e r e a l s l o w i f i t w i l l h e l p y o u f o l l o w a l o n g......
Staring off this lame Aquagirl? Not good.

The 03 has issues some of them were hopefully addressed when Ford stopped production on them (interesting) and when they called many people and asked them to bring their cars back in to get new Cat. converters (only after many had problems).. But the TICK exists, you say you have the Tick? I didnt catch that you had an 03. Because if your car isnt F/I ( thats forced Induction Sloooooow boy) your tick as you call it would be much less an issue, but still an issue. If you think it's normal for a car with less then 5K miles to have SERIOUS valve train noise often able to be heard over an aftermarket exhaust and a smaller pullied blower so it's loud. I may have been right about your intellect after all.
I'm aware that the 03 has some issues. So is the rest of the population. I know what F/I means,awful sad that you have to reach for the stars like that to look intelligent. And what else can I say? I've said,repeatedly,in this thread,that the tick ISN'T normal. I just tried to make it clear that it causes no long term damage as you and select boyfriend or two have done their best to make it out as if it's a time bomb waiting to go off. Why do the rice boys insist on putting words in my mouth?

Is it old news that Ford dropped the ball on the 99 Cobra?
Yes. But the geniuses like yourself try to keep it on the front page for some reason or another.

they are great or some BS like that. You have your feeling on them I have mine.
I have mine. You have yours. That's a mouthful.

I'm not a fan of the Over Hyped 03 Cobra
Depends on what you're lookin for. I see you braggin on what you run at the track,but just know,a well driven,BARELY modded 03 cobra will put it all over you. Bummer.

The SHO's were great cars, alot of fun with the Best engine ever put in a late model Ford. Just so happens it was engineered by Yamaha and not Ford so I guess that explains that.
Simply you,trying to pass your sorry opinion off as fact again. Great engine,far from the best put in a late model ford. You heard of the 00 R? How bout the lightning?

Magazine racing is not my thing and if you could read,
Why would you waste so much time typing bullshit to me if you thought I couldn't read? Keep workin on those personal attacks. You're bound to accidentally rattle off a good one sooner or later.

have you taken that class at your high school yet? Probably not so I really should be more understanding of your limitations.
If at first you don't succeed,dust yourself off and try again,try again.

In fact maybe just maybe someone might have more/better insight then you
I would certainly hope so. I don't know much at all about their family,passenger cars. Does this statement have a point? Someone certainly does,it's just obviously not you.
Old 02-17-2003, 05:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK that's it. I'm closing this thread.