S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Finally.. Raced the infamous SRT-4

Old 05-01-2004, 09:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lanevo8
Is controversy such a bad thing? Forums are ment to have ideas and educated opinion shared, maybe you would like a forum all to yourself with all honda fan boys blowing ur horn...
Old 05-01-2004, 09:19 AM

oh an Hyper... that was very well said!
Old 05-01-2004, 12:30 PM

Thanks Joeking. I've come across Steve C's postings, and like many others I find, I sometimes find myself agreeing and disagreeing with him. He has his unique point of views and so do each of us. Let's face it, nobody's going to change Steve C's way of posting except for him, so I just treat it like a factor which makes www.s2ki.com great. I mean, if everyone agreed on the same things, thought the same way, liked the same things, hated the same things, did the same things, dressed the same way, etc., it'd be quite boring. He sometimes says things to make your facial expression change, or give you gas, but that's the fun in being here.

At least we're not getting into "your mama so fat..." sort of comments...
Old 05-02-2004, 04:39 AM

you know guys this board simply amazes me anymore...when i joined a couple years ago 95% of the people on here would have completely understood what me and marco(red ohio rocket) are talking about, simply because it is the truth....it just aint that way anymore because the older more knowledgable people aren't here anymore and if they are they don't say much...like me they are disappointed in what theyread here...now that you can buy a used S for alot less than two years ago, alot of dumb unexperienced ricer boys are buying them with thoughts of how to make them 1320' performers...they don't even understand the reason the car was made the way it was...if you think you know it all, then i challenge you to read the Honda S2000 book by Daniel F. Carney to see just how much you don't know about our car...i am sorry to seem like a know it all but it is apparent most of you on here are clueless to TRUE honda engineering and INTENT...
Old 05-02-2004, 05:07 AM

Your opinion is not truth, it is your opinion. Threads get ridiculous when people claim their cars can do something they simple cannot. That is what red ohio rocket did and that is what started this whole mess.

Just because this is an S2K board does not mean everyone is just going to take what one S2K owner says to another as gospel. Just as I saw a pile of bs in his post, others did to.

Lets get down to it. My Lightning runs mid 13's@102..well behind 911's and Z06's. Let's go from a 20 mph roll up to 120...let's see how well this Z06, 911, & 360 freeway hunter does against something much slower. Youngstown in relation to Cuyahoga Falls, about 25 minutes halfway for each of us.

You talk about truth...all I see is a bunch of bs.
Old 05-02-2004, 06:09 AM

Bull Shit Makes the World Go ROUND!

KiD
Old 05-02-2004, 09:13 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

when i joined a couple years ago 95% of the people on here would have completely understood what me and marco(red ohio rocket) are talking about, simply because it is the truth....
I don't think at any point in time any member of this board would ever "understand" the following excerpts from RedOhioRocket -- nor would we ever to believe it to be "the truth."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a proper tuned S will Beat ANY car on earth on a circuit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
in 60000 miles in 2 s2000 I have only lost 2 freeway street encounters...1 to a nsx, 1 to a diablo... the 360 i ran, the countless 911's, the countless vettes and zo6's.... all..can not play the game like i play the game

quote:
and as sure as I am sitting here, when i blew by him the second time, on I215 west in vegas, I WAS hitting my pipe and listening to Godsmacks serenity, smoking good grass, what better to do when your waiting for a slow car to catch you just so you can take his soul again and again

quote:
and my statement refers to a stock s2000 VS the 5 that can beat it being stock

Old 05-02-2004, 10:12 AM

steve I actually agree with you for the first time in awhile....
Old 05-02-2004, 03:23 PM

That is pretty funny... Good One Steve.. My compliments.

KiD
Old 05-04-2004, 10:34 AM

...wow... actually steve, good research

(I just wish all of your posts were as well deserved )

Quick Reply: Finally.. Raced the infamous SRT-4