S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Finally.. Raced the infamous SRT-4

Old 04-30-2004, 01:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ WHORE!
Old 04-30-2004, 02:00 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE]Well look who got insulted. I mean it the same way you do with all the post you make putting people down and creating arguments.
Old 04-30-2004, 03:34 PM

Steve, who's that in your Avatar?
Old 04-30-2004, 04:20 PM

^ Good question. He always has some avatars that pretty much represent his personality. Is that a personal attack also Steve? Or is it my opinion .

Silly icons???? ok.
Old 04-30-2004, 04:31 PM

Steve, who's that in your Avatar?
http://denvergov.org/johnstv/default.asp

September 2003, about halfway down.
Old 04-30-2004, 05:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Steve... and LaneEvo... I'll keep it quick cause I'm vacation...

but I specifically targeted you two... not with the simple intentions of petty non-topic ridicule... but to point out that you two are the source of so much controversy on the site... no one wants it... thus no one wants you...

take your "petty" sarcasm and bs elsewhere...
Old 04-30-2004, 05:50 PM

my dad can beat up your dad
Old 04-30-2004, 07:29 PM

Is controversy such a bad thing? Forums are ment to have ideas and educated opinion shared, maybe you would like a forum all to yourself with all honda fan boys blowing ur horn...

I for one never said that a car sucks base on the way it looks, which alot of s2k owners and many others soul reason for hating the evo/sti
Old 04-30-2004, 07:35 PM

my dad can beat up your dad
LOL no shit.

JoeKing, I am sorry that you feel the need to lash out in an immature manner when you do not like my posts. I am also sorry that you do not like the fact that I post here ... but then I've been posting on this board for three years -- I just don't see it stopping anytime soon.

My only advice is that you either ignore posts which you do not like, or you learn to respond in an adult manner so that the rest of us can respond in kind.
Old 05-01-2004, 02:06 AM

Anyways, getting back onto the topic...

- opinions will vary from person to person. I'm the type who really doesn't care much about what other people think. I could care less if a regular Neon is faster than my S or whatever, the way I see it... I'm the one in the S2000, that's all that matters. Drive what you like and afford and just let it be, which is why I don't look down on any person's ride (I used to drive only beaters myself).

I'm sure with today's kids... they can afford to focus a lot of their income into their rides so I'm not surprised when some kid in a Civic can leave my S2000 choking on its exhaust, but I really don't care since that's not what I'm into. FWIW, most of the street racers with big power whatevers lack even the basic skills to drive autocross, even with upgraded suspension. Most of those kids depend largely on "equipment" rather than on their skills. It's only natural to beat someone else when you have gobs more power, more $$$ invested into upping the power-weight ratio of your ride, or simply driving the superior car. During autocross, even a Subaru Legacy (not Impreza, not WRX, not STI) with just a few low-budget investments made into the right areas along with an experienced driver will challenge/best inexperienced drivers in S2000's time wise.

I never underestimate anything, I appreciate all, and I don't go around acting like I'm all that... you're bound to meet somebody who's really all that, but they won't usually be the ones acting like they are. That's my philosophy.

Quick Reply: Finally.. Raced the infamous SRT-4