S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Evo 1/4 Timeslip

Old 08-11-2003, 08:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok now this thread real should be closed.
Old 08-11-2003, 09:05 PM

Before it gets closed (entertaining though, like watching a one-legged cat trying to bury a turd) let me say that the EVO might be extremely quick but it's still a four-door. I could buy a rusted out Mustang II and for 1/5th the price of an S2000, have myself a 12-second car but in the end, it'd just be a quick piece of chocolate-covered shit.
Handles like an SUV? Hyperbole personified.
Different strokes. The EVO is a monster performer but not my rolling cup o' tea. At my age, I'd rather have a car a half second slower in the 1/4 mile but a mile ahead in looks. I enjoy waxing my car and taking a few steps back to admire the lines. I could never do that with an EVO or STi or SRT-4 for that matter.
Just my take.
As for the "my lover can beat up your lover," all I can say is (my avatars would clearly indicate my leanings toward asian women) Expander, the girl in the cami shirt couldn't blend in anywhere. She's a hottie for sure.
Bonny, I dig your "in your face" style and women with some burn in 'em are always fiesty and fun but throttle back on the "hot or not" ratings. Your avatar is cute (would love to see a larger jpeg) but I've known guys who simply aren't attracted to asian women at all, I don't care how hot they are. Lucky for me, I'm not one of 'em.

There is certainly no absolute standard of beauty. That precisely is what makes its pursuit so interesting.
--John Kenneth Galbraith
Old 08-13-2003, 01:20 AM
Banned

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Russ
[B]
Bonny, I dig your "in your face" style and women with some burn in 'em are always fiesty and fun but throttle back on the "hot or not" ratings.
Old 08-13-2003, 05:21 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CutieBonny
[B]

How would I upload pics on here?
Old 08-13-2003, 05:42 AM

If CutieBonny was actually as smart as she claims to be she would have not been in this situation.
Old 08-13-2003, 06:41 AM

Yea. How did we go from car talk to talking shit about my BF is cuter than you and would kick your ass. It's stupid and just not even needed. I don't mind the car shit talking, that's just nature of any competition but it's pointless to argue with another f00l that you'll never meet on the Internet and say "I am hotter than anyone you'd ever date".

Grow up.

-Shawn
Old 08-13-2003, 07:03 AM

How about we just get some pics of CuteBunny and put all this debate to rest, eh?

xpander4's bikini girl looked pretty damn good....
Old 08-13-2003, 07:45 AM

Bonny, something to consider here. I'm a 41-retired Navy guy who's traveled to more than 65 countries, lapped the world across oceans at least a dozen times and have met asian women that would make a blind man take a second look but I'm not kidding when I said I know more than a few guys who simply do not find them attractive. My current girlfriend of five years is half Guyanese, half Chinese. Her eyes show asian, her skin black. Some of my buddies think she's the hottest girl they've ever seen while others are polite and say, "not my type Russ." IOW, it's got less to do with YOU and more to do with particular prejudices.
Then again, strictly from a visual, I'm not really attracted to blondes...have never dated one. I prefer black-haired women. So what may appeal to a thousand other guys may not appeal to me but I'm sure eventually I'll meet one that will turn me around a few times. Anyways, I'm sure you're smart, witty, fiesty (that's obvious) and attractive but humility is sexy too.
The one thing that stands out is you line, "I don't really care what guys think of me."
It's quite obvious the opposite is true, otherwise, you wouldn't have steered the street racing thread in the direction it's taken.
Have fun here, I personally welcome the fresh blood but try and keep it off the floor!

Time for this to move to OT, yes?
Old 08-13-2003, 02:07 PM

All this bf and gf talk is really touching but 99% of us could care less about who dates who.

So.....how bout those evos and their timeslips.
Old 08-13-2003, 02:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Russ
IOW, it's got less to do with YOU and more to do with particular prejudices.
Actually Russ...it's got more to do with the fact she is coming across as a spoiled bitch brat that knows dick about cars.

I like the way "some" asian girls look. I like the way "some" blondes look. I like the way "some" brunettes look. I hate the way some stuck up, snobby, egotistical, bitchy bitches look. I aint saying someone here fits that bill, but she might.

I have posted some few thousand times on this board and have never once made reference to the fact that I may or may not be good looking. Does that mean i'm ugly? No. As with most things when someone talks about something too much it's usually because they are real insecure.

CutieBonnie...get over yourself. there are 3 billion plus women in this world. Some are better looking then you some aren't...who gives a s h i t. And you know nothing about cars. Just because one car felt better to you means jack shit to anyone. I can say sticking a cactus up my ass feels good...that doesn't mean it's true.

I personally don't know enough about the suspension design of the evo to comment on how well it keeps the power on the ground. I do know one thing though neither the S2000 or evo are great 1/4 cars. Who was the f u c k i n g einstein that decided cars with IRS's and tiny engines were drag cars!!

There is a reason a 5.0 mustang can run in the 12's and "only" trap at 105-110 mph. Reading through this thread makes my colon hurt. I am off to the bathroom now to drop some kids off at the pool.

*edit
I just read through more of Bonnie's (i refues to put the cuttie part up there anymore) posts. Not only are you conceited, rude, ignorant of cars...you are nice an racist to boot.

All asian girls are smart.
Like one of those air headed blonde girls.
All guys like cute asians girls..
wtf. grow up dumbass

Quick Reply: Evo 1/4 Timeslip