S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Evo 1/4 Timeslip

Old 08-13-2003, 04:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay okay I think that we need to just lock this topic and get the teeth and claws out of each other's backs.

CutieBonny, yes, you are a cutie. Yes, you are definitely cuter than me. Yes, your boyfriend could probably beat mine up, too.

xpander4, the girls you have dated put me to shame. I'm glad my boyfriend likes me for the short, slightly chubby (5' 123 lbs) Asian person I am and doesn't chase after the skinnier, more glamorous model-like girls.

But both of you (and everybody else who particpated in this!)... let's just put the topic to rest and go back to talking about what we came here to talk about - our cars.

The only thing I want to see here is the Evo's timeslip that we all started arguing about in the first place.
Old 08-13-2003, 06:24 PM
Banned

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CutieBonny
[B]

How would I upload pics on here?
Old 08-13-2003, 08:25 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Scot
[B]how about some timeslip pics.

Your 60' time in the S2000 sucked!
Old 08-14-2003, 01:41 AM
Banned

Okay, whatever y'all say! I know whom I am and whom I am not. Frankly, I'm not interested in defending myself and insulting you anymore. Call me whatever y'all like, but do know that I'm doing very swell (can't be happier) living as myself. So screw you!

Back to the topic: I still STRONGLY assert that neither the Sti, Evo, or RX8 is as nimble and balanced as my S. I've driven millions of cars to know what a car feels like. Did I push those 3 cars to their limits? Maybe not! But around town, they didn't feel as nimble and balanced as my S. It's that simple! Get over it or screw you then! And if you can't get over it, then I'd be just as happy to be driving my S as the first time I drove her. I don't really give a rat's ass how other cars drive. I just stated my opinions after having driven them. Assholes!
Old 08-14-2003, 02:22 AM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

good statement, cutiebonny.

how nimble the car is, I think, is depend on the driver. some people like the feel of rear wheel drive and some likes four wheel. it's all depend on your driving style since way it should be driven is quite different from one another. So if you are 4-wheel drive style, RWD will be slow and you won't feel comfortable.
Old 08-14-2003, 05:16 AM

I hope all females aren't like this. First sign of this shit in my GF and she is gonna get a beating.
Old 08-14-2003, 06:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by DJAuggie
I hope all females aren't like this. First sign of this shit in my GF and she is gonna get a beating.
Old 08-14-2003, 07:19 AM

Originally posted by fastpace

seriously! if a EVo can run almost a 13 flat, i'm going to go shopping
Looks like you better go shopping. There has been one timeslip of an EVO doing a 13.1xx at evolutionm.net.
Old 08-14-2003, 11:13 AM
Sen

oh man, that was the most interesting read I've ever had on this forum... throw some mud wrestling in there and I'm staying in tonight.
Old 08-14-2003, 03:39 PM

Originally posted by DJAuggie
Ouch. Domestic violence on the S2k boards...

Well, I think CutieBonny is pretty fiesty and it's probably gotten her where she's wanted to go in her life.

On the other hand (to put your fears at rest), there are also girls like me, who dislike fighting and would rather have everybody just settle down and get along.

Quick Reply: Evo 1/4 Timeslip