S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

E36 M3 Vs. S2k

Old 03-26-2002, 04:39 AM
Former Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by r6e36
Another one bites the dust: [/URL]
Nice statement. Not "I hope this was not someone on the forum" or "I hope the car was not too badly damaged" but "another one bites the dust".

You sir, are a jerk and I think it is time you take your troll comments and leave. As a former '95 M3 owner I can say that you are the kind of person that give BMW owners a bad name.

Oh...and if you want an unbiased recount of a 3.2L e36m3 vs S2k race, I can put you in contact with one of your Roadfly buddies who can tell you about our test the day I picked up my S2k and left my M3 at the dealer's lot. You may be surprised to learn (as we both were) that, even though we had just transferred my old ecis intake to his car, we were still door to door at 70mph from a dead stop. And yes, we both know how to drive...both of us have been avid autocrossers for years.
Old 03-26-2002, 07:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another one bites the dust: http://forum.dtmpower.net/showthread.php?s...&threadid=29376

Man, your officially a moron. Whole entire time the members of this board tried to be hospitiable to you, but you pull this sh!t. What are you...all of 16 year's old? About you trolling around here for info on the S2000 for future purchase reference. Stick with your M3...last thing we need is another "cocky" S2000 owner.
Old 03-26-2002, 08:54 AM

Another one bites the dust: http://forum.dtmpower.net/showthread.php?s...&threadid=29376
That's nice

Go away, you idiot.
Old 03-26-2002, 09:45 AM

OK, cool down guys. I was in no way trying to talk down about your cars. In fact if you read all my posts all I am trying to say that the S2k seems to attract a lot of hot headed young drivers who does not know how to drive the car and just endp making a fool out of themself and the car. And my last post was just to emphasize on the "Bad driver" regardless of what car he drove. comon, you guys need to have a thicker skin and not be so defensive about thes kind of things, no need to start biting. We all know that both the E36 m3 and the S2k performance are neck to neck and the only difference is the driver.
Old 03-26-2002, 09:56 AM

OK, cool down guys. I was in no way trying to talk down about your cars. In fact if you read all my posts all I am trying to say that the S2k seems to attract a lot of hot headed young drivers who does not know how to drive the car and just endp making a fool out of themself and the car. And my last post was just to emphasize on the "Bad driver" regardless of what car he drove. comon, you guys need to have a thicker skin and not be so defensive about thes kind of things, no need to start biting. We all know that both the E36 m3 and the S2k performance are neck to neck and the only difference is the driver.
You should be a politician. You can twist things so well.
Old 03-26-2002, 09:58 AM
cmb

I'm not insulted by your comments, but you have to admit that your stereotyping of S2k owners as tending to be 'hot-headed, young drivers' says more about you than it does about S2k drivers.

Who cares what the car is...there are good/smart drivers and there are bad/dumb drivers.

Better yet, forget cars, there are smart people....and then there are DUMB people...everywhere...even here sometimes...
Old 03-26-2002, 10:13 AM

And my last post was just to emphasize on the "Bad driver" regardless of what car he drove.
I'm not buying this.

"Another one bites the dust" comment on a crash like that (and in a race with an E36 M3, mind you), qualifies as a blatant flame in my book.
Old 03-26-2002, 11:15 AM

Stereotypes: Asian + Honda's (S2000) + Bad Driving. When is this gonna end?
Old 03-26-2002, 11:39 AM

Originally posted by Zoran

I'm not buying this.

"Another one bites the dust" comment on a crash like that (and in a race with an E36 M3, mind you), qualifies as a blatant flame in my book.
Werd. *troll*
Old 03-26-2002, 11:43 AM

Yeah, I know all about stereotypes. I think there is a sterotype for driver of all kind of car out there. It's just like BMW driver are considered snoby drivers. Eventhough I don't consider my self or a lot of BMW driver I know to be snoby. I don't really bother to be defensive about it and try to prove everyone wrong. They can think all whatever they want for all I care. But if anyone who would bother to talk to me would know that I am far from it. While there is 'hot-headed, young drivers' driving all kind of car out there, you got to admit that there has been a lot more examples Honda's (S2000) + Bad Driving + crash that is giving S2k drivers a bad name.

Quick Reply: E36 M3 Vs. S2k