S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Crazy mustang kid

Old 09-28-2005, 04:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Crazy mustang kid

If you see these hanging behind a car its no joke.

My 01GPW(I/h/E) encounters 01-02ish yellow mustang GT (with balls hanging in the back)

On my way home from work today, i started following this mustang GT (4.6L) just because i like to mess with every stang punk and play with there gut (because they get very easily). So, I did i ricer flyby first just to get him pissed and I go stop in front of him on the light. He comes next to me and tells me to follow him. (as this is the traffic hour, where we were, In Miami on Kendall Dr. If you are familiar)

I follow him for like two blocks (againts traffic) ready to run and se a cop car behind that wouldn't let go of us. Me behind cop behind him now and we are in a reasonable area to do a couple of runs. But the cop wouldn't loose us. On this light, i was going to go next to him and tell him peace.

Im still behind this cop car and what i witness is the most craziest, stupidest thing i could ever imagine. On Green, this Punk does a BurnOut and burns his rubber on the cop car behind and the whole cop car covered in black smoke coming out of the mustang's a$$ with balls hanging.

I was speechless, and i didn't want to be a part of this any more coz the cop probably new what we were up to. As the fata$$ cop heads out toward him coughing and all. I dip.

Dumba$$, I don't know what he was trying to prove, I was pissed at the cop too, for ruining my easy beating, but ... I don't know what to say... Any ways, the look on the cop's face was worth it, I mean i would love to do that to a cop but don't have the balls. I guess that tells you something about the type of people who drive Mustangs.
Old 09-28-2005, 05:21 PM

did he get pull over? But i give probs for a person with shietz for brains
Old 09-28-2005, 05:22 PM

lol

dumb ass kids in mustangs, sigh, but it makes me laugh none the less

good job
Old 09-28-2005, 06:19 PM
Banned

hell, years ago I was riding with my then-gf and her dad was driving. Some kids at a stoplight next to us were messing around somehow (don't rmemeber the details). So her dad starts revving his Accord's engine, and pointing at them and then forward, laughing, just kidding around. the light turns green, he took off squealing the tires and leaving the kids behind. Just as he finished telling us "dumb kids think their POS V6 Buick is gonna take every Honda on the road," the cop right behind us flipped on her lights and siren.

That was funny.
Old 09-28-2005, 07:06 PM

yeah cop probably stood down, they always do around the balllllaz.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:21 PM

(miami) kendall drive that means that it was probably one of the donut chomping roid pumping porkers that love to make fun of everybody at porkys gym in the hammocks. I hate those station 8 cops, lopez and all the rest of those cowards. They'll kick down your door for hitting the bong in your living room, but then they will go shoot up roids in the porkys bathroom. I would have loved to have seen that fat pig choking on firestone. Stupid but really funny.
Old 09-29-2005, 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by truths2k05,Sep 28 2005, 09:21 PM
(miami) kendall drive that means that it was probably one of the donut chomping roid pumping porkers that love to make fun of everybody at porkys gym in the hammocks. I hate those station 8 cops, lopez and all the rest of those cowards. They'll kick down your door for hitting the bong in your living room, but then they will go shoot up roids in the porkys bathroom. I would have loved to have seen that fat pig choking on firestone. Stupid but really funny.
huh?
Old 09-29-2005, 11:50 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Y2TuCkY,Sep 29 2005, 02:59 AM
huh?
ROFL! My thoughts exactly!
Old 09-29-2005, 12:45 PM

Here in CT the Hartford PD has two Saleen Mustangs + more mods, for street racing. These things are fast. Solid black, unmarked. My friends wife runs the storage place they keep them at.
Old 09-29-2005, 01:28 PM

I was replying to identity sh. He obviously is from miami, everything I said is about kendall a town in miami. You guys it wasnt for you.

Quick Reply: Crazy mustang kid