S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

99% of you know but some others dont

Old 09-18-2002, 08:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wasn't trying to say that I didn't appreciate your sarcasm in a way that "you have never been through it so how would you know" attitude. I wasn't looking for an apology either xviper, I was just stating....informing that its kinda getting personal...not that it not personal to you or anyone one else either.

Forget it all....I sorry to piss you off in any way that I might have written anything xviper. Please lets not debate this and anything we need to resolve may be done by PMs. Once again I'm sorry to anyone that I might offend or that anything said in relations to my posting might have deem offensive. I'm done with this thread. Please PM me xviper if you feel that there is anything else that may need to be resolved. I apologize once again.
Old 09-18-2002, 08:30 AM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I don't think we need to drag this thing out any further - by PM or otherwise. We both said something that struck a nerve with the other and that's a shame. This whole thread was kinda dumb to begin with and it just got worse. It got one member going against another - BAD!

C2000, your original post was noble but the way you presented it and the way you responded to others when they posted made this whole thing go south in a real big hurry. I think your enthusiasm here can be a valuable asset. You need to leave this thread behind and continue in other threads after having learned a couple things from this one. I still would look forward to seeing future posts from you and hope this "episode" has not discouraged you from doing so.
I think you should close/lock this thread. Besides a moderator, you are the only one who can close this thread as it was yours to begin with. At the bottom right of this page, you'll see "admin options". Click on it and select the appropriate option. This thread can serve no further good purpose.
Old 09-18-2002, 08:40 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by nHobbes
[B]

my english is one of the worst you've seen?
Old 09-18-2002, 09:28 AM

wow....there are some funny/weirdo motherfackers on this forum...
Old 09-18-2002, 09:31 AM

damn cravnpup, i think you need to slap me!! i don't know why, but for some reason i've been a bit testy. maybe it's the male version of pms? i've been rather intolerant lately too. <sigh>

SORRY EVERYONE! it's posts like mine that ruin threads...

thanks for looking out cravnpup. this is the first time i got great advice from you....that wasn't car related! i will watch myself.
Old 09-18-2002, 09:38 AM
Banned

Who cares what I look like....my gf is hot!

Honestly, nHobbes, I didn't say what my IQ was....I did say I was relatively intelligent though. I am smart enough to capitilize the letters at the beginning of sentences. Not to mention, one sign of someone who is truly ignorant is when they start personally attacking someone. I merely said that you should not bitch at someone else for their English. Also, I do understand that just because you type something poorly does not mean you actually speak it poorly. Then you start to insult my looks and calling me a complete moron. Would you like for me to pull up your posts in which you sound like a complete idiot? Can you give me a reason why you feel I am a complete moron?

Yes, I like to get people riled up. Most people on this bored feel so strongly about their opiniongs they can't recognize when someone is just trying to get a rise out of them. And why did you get so mad at my post? Feeling insecure?

And when I was refering to the edit button, I was talking about your two posts right after each other. Why waste more space with a second post when you can just edit your one sentence second post into the original post?

Oh yeah, and if you look at most of the regular posters in this forum, including you, how many post useful posts to forums such as Under The Hood? If you go through my posts, you'll notice that I have many helpful posts, and I'm sure you couldn't have helped with many of the peoples problems. You're not stupid enough, right?

Blake
Old 09-18-2002, 10:07 AM

Well guys this thread has been dumb and pointless and has S2000 kick ass owners fighting eachother instead of mustangs and other things out there

so this thread is closing... see you guys on other threads