S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

99% of you know but some others dont

Old 09-17-2002, 09:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by C2000
and Yes Integrate I do have a house, Im renting it. I have a girlfriend who digs a nice little whole but no wife or kids. But then again id expect to have something even better yet when im older. If that doesnt mean anything, what did you drive when you were 19 with no wife or kids.
Renting is not owning. I have plenty of friends my age who were making plenty of money when they were teenagers. Teenager with a nice car and renting a house/apartment isn't anything special

I AM 19 so you can see what kind of car and bike I have from my sig.
Old 09-18-2002, 12:37 AM

No my parents don't buy anything for me, I come from a family where my dad has earned everything given to him. So the same goes to me... oh ya I did forget to mention I'm putting myself through school right now to become a chiropractor
Old 09-18-2002, 01:52 AM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

These sad stories ................ stop ...... please stop ............. so many memories ............ so many sad "warm fuzzy" memories Did I tell ya the story about when I was 2 years old, me and my mom came to this strange land, stepped off the boat and .............. I'm sorry, I just can't talk about it ..........
I shouldn'ta brought it up .............. what were we talking about again? ....................
Old 09-18-2002, 02:34 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This thread needs to die.
Old 09-18-2002, 03:11 AM

Originally posted by infinitebass
1. nHobbes, speak to no one about English. Yours is some of the worst I have ever seen. Mucch worse than C2000.

2. Renting a house does not mean anything. A lot of times you can rent a house for only slightly more than an apartment.

3. Why rent when you can buy for a little more? Renting a house is generally considered a Bad Thing.

4. Older is not always wiser.

5. nHobbes, learn how to use the edit button.

Blake
my english is one of the worst you've seen? then you truly are as blind and ignorant as i believed. you were the first person i branded as a "COMPLETE MORON" when i came to this board. you are cocky and arrogant and at times preach like you are omnipotent. personally, i find you to be nothing but an insecure BOY who talks big to make himself feel better. your picture is more offensive than your words though. you are rather unattractive, to say the least. i'll leave it at that....

in a lot of the threads, you seem to thrive on being the underdog and playing the devil's advocate. to all their own. many times, i've wanted to reply to something you wrote, but i never did. why? i never did because out of all the people on this board, you CONSISTENTLY annoy me and judging from you sig, i'd say many others agree. people come and go (the annoying ones), but you're here all the time and you seem to be staying....how unfortunate for us.

remember the time you said, "my IQ is this....i'm smarter than most ppl." yeah, i remember that time you were boasting (can't remember the actual thread, but i'm sure you do). all i could do was laugh. it's sort of like a poor person saying "hey, i make $7/hr!! i make damn good money!" i did this the whole time -----> that's when i realized you were nothing but an ignorant fool.

btw, i know what the edit button does and as i mentioned, minor flaws (typos, etc) are acceptable. of course, you are probably anal so....

C2000: you are a fool too. maybe you and blake will become best friends.

yes, this thread should be locked. it's pointless.
Old 09-18-2002, 07:09 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by xviper
[B]These sad stories ................ stop ...... please stop ............. so many memories ............ so many sad "warm fuzzy" memories
Old 09-18-2002, 07:35 AM
Ash

Just cuz this is about as relevant as any of the other posts on this thread lately....

for some amusement.. go to www.apr.com select "home" and "Menlo Park" and you can see why I rent. Cheapest 2b/2b home starting at 589k... and there is a sale pending. I like my commute, but am renting is NOT owning.
Old 09-18-2002, 07:49 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by KYS2000
[B]

I don't support the way C2000 has brought up the age thing but I don't appreciate the sarcasm in your thread either.
Old 09-18-2002, 08:01 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by xviper
[B]
You think you're the only one on earth who had a parent come over here at a young age, worked his a$$ off all his life, get discriminated against, lived on next to nothing to bring his wife and child over here to also face nothing?
Old 09-18-2002, 08:08 AM

I've taken my medication now. I feel a lot better. Any sarcasm that comes from me is based on that fact that I've been there and I can laugh at it and hope that others can laugh at it as well. I would never put anyone down for something that I, myself, have not been through.

Quick Reply: 99% of you know but some others dont