S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

99% of you know but some others dont

Old 09-17-2002, 06:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All the "smarts" in the world won't give you wisdom or maturity.

C2000 there you are backing up what was already said. with stupid replies like your last one, you have shown everyone here that you really do lack the maturity. OK given i am almost 21, i still have enough maturity to tell when im wrong, and i can use constructive criticism to my benefit. As you should be doing instead of being a smart a$$. Im not trying to flame you, but befor you go and reply with some immature remark, just think about what i said, and try to use it as constructive criticism.
Old 09-17-2002, 06:32 PM

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

What a bizarre thread. I inadvertantly stumbled upon it because it is still in "Street Encounters".

C2000 rest assured, I'm certain that you are not an "idiot". However, your age, and subsequent maturity levels become more and more evident with your every post. I don't doubt that you were trying to help the members on this forum, but I'll give you a piece of advice with this and every other forum:

For the love of Jesus H. Christ, don't post until you are entirely sure of what you are preaching. And if you're unsure, posting your opinion as a question typically yields much more favourable responses than those above. IMO, age is without a doubt irrelevant here since we are all on the same quest for information, and the acquisition of more knowledge.

Having said that, good luck, and enjoy your stay. Ballistic protection from this thread can be found by clicking the little "x" in the top right hand side of your screen.

Asif
Old 09-17-2002, 07:18 PM

haha you people are funny..

im impressed though.. a 19 year old, on his own, with an s2k and looking to buy a house.

when i was 19... eh.... i was still being supported by my parents
Old 09-17-2002, 07:58 PM
Banned

Who said his parents aren't paying for it?

Blake
Old 09-17-2002, 08:32 PM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally posted by infinitebass
Who said his parents aren't paying for it?

Blake
Such a sceptic!
But you may not be far off. I know quite a few young "Asian" lads whose parents bought them their first "fancy" car AND helped with the downpayment on their first house, too. Hell, I know some who have had the their whole bloody house bought for them. I don't blame them for NOT refusing but it sure doesn't help with "appreciation" or understanding the worth of a dollar earned.
But I think we've strayed quite a bit off topic here. It was something about mods and warranties, wasn't it?
Old 09-17-2002, 08:46 PM

Originally posted by KaiWang
haha you people are funny..

im impressed though.. a 19 year old, on his own, with an s2k and looking to buy a house.

when i was 19... eh.... i was still being supported by my parents
Ha, I'm 21 and still being supported by the parents course I'm still in college making 8 something an hour at a piss poor high labor low wage job. But hey i'm a college student, if we don't serve your all's drinks who will
Old 09-17-2002, 08:50 PM

im 18 and i work for my dads venture capital firm.... right now im an opener.. i make aproximately 10-15 percent on whatever i pull in.... my dad has been helping me close some of the deals... he can sell anything.. and he gets the other 20 percent of the deal as well.. right now we are working a 10 million dollar deal... cross your fingers boys.. and wish me luck =) =)
Old 09-17-2002, 08:52 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by xviper
[B]
Such a sceptic!
Old 09-17-2002, 08:57 PM

kys2000... i can completely relate... only in the recent years have things been really good for my family.. i remember when all we would have was frostbitten hot dogs that have been sitting in the fridge.. and some wheat bread and ketchup...and i am so appreciative of all that my dad has given me.. he works 7 day weeks and hasnt had a vacation in over 3 years.... but now he has secured a decent future for his sons....and we can live a less troublesome life because of him... GOD I LOVE MY DAD SO FREAKIN MUCH!!!
Old 09-17-2002, 09:11 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 2k1gt
[B]kys2000... i can completely relate... only in the recent years have things been really good for my family.. i remember when all we would have

Quick Reply: 99% of you know but some others dont