S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

99% of you know but some others dont

Old 09-17-2002, 06:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

shit yes there is when it comes to performance and other things about cars man there are some damn smart people here. Regal Racer so I agree with that. I never said I knew more then them.

and Nhobbes once again... I DON'T CARE.. if your propper english Grammar was 50 times better then mine, oh and by the way check a few of your sentences there buddy you missed out some things if you want to get real technical.
Old 09-17-2002, 06:48 AM

and Yes Integrate I do have a house, Im renting it. I have a girlfriend who digs a nice little whole but no wife or kids. But then again id expect to have something even better yet when im older. If that doesnt mean anything, what did you drive when you were 19 with no wife or kids.
Old 09-17-2002, 08:59 AM
Banned

1. nHobbes, speak to no one about English. Yours is some of the worst I have ever seen. Mucch worse than C2000.

2. Renting a house does not mean anything. A lot of times you can rent a house for only slightly more than an apartment.

3. Why rent when you can buy for a little more? Renting a house is generally considered a Bad Thing.

4. Older is not always wiser.

5. nHobbes, learn how to use the edit button.

Blake
Old 09-17-2002, 09:51 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by C2000
Oh and one more thing... If you leasing your S2000 they will hammer you if they find out anyway you have mods.
Actually that depends on leasing company. Many leasing companies will let you do anything that is not permanent and can't be changed back. I know a few leasing companies around here will let you modify the car with bolt ons, etc, etc.

Oh and by the way... I went into Honda today and looked at my HondaCare warranty as well as talked to the general manager who contacted some people.

If I put an intake on my car, it does NOT void my entire engine warranty. The warranty rules for the HondaCare warranty remain the same. Whether or not that is government regulated or not, I don't know. But if it's not, then it's just good service from Honda.
Old 09-17-2002, 10:06 AM

If that doesnt mean anything, what did you drive when you were 19 with no wife or kids.
You seem hellbent on establishing your worth to society by the level of acquisitions you've made at your age. When I was 19, I was living in Rome, Italy and was working on my third year of military service in the Navy. I didn't get my first car until I returned to the states at the age of 21 (bought me a low mileage Triumph TR7 convertible). The nation has thousands of young men and women who are living their lives as I did. Let's hope you realize it's not WHAT you own or WHEN you own it that determines your value to society. You might have the same car I do at half my age, but your communicative skills could be matched by most 12-year-olds.
Sorry for being harsh but it sounds like you need the reality check.
Old 09-17-2002, 10:52 AM

Wisconsin.. hmm that is interesting, on the lease documents we sign right on the back of them it says you will not modify the car in any way shape or form.

and Russ I'm not saying whoa look at me I'm a badass I'm 19 and drive a S2000. I'm stating this because a certain few seem to think just because your 19 you don't know what your talking about or have no credibility.

Infinite, I'm renting right now because I actually am looking into buying one but I'm trying to find one that appraises higher then it's selling price so I can get into it right. Right now not a lot of selection
Old 09-17-2002, 11:18 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by xviper
[B](Can somebody point me in the direction of that dealership who does Comptech supercharger installs with full warranty?
Old 09-17-2002, 11:34 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

lol I wouldnt give a shit at all if you thought I was an idiot. All im saying is honda care Warranties will be voided.. SO go ahead and buy one and put some mods on and watch what happens. Its amazing when one tries to help and everyone has there own idiotic reply for it.
He is right that that is the LINE that Honda is taking (many people have been screwed already). BUT I have a attorney and a contract and here is what it says:

What is not covered..
repairs needed in whole or part due to:
- misuse or abuse.. modification.. use in any manner not recommended by American Honda.

They interpret that as your warranty does not count... my attorney says 'due to' are critical words and they cannot void a warranty out of hand. There are provisions for arbitration or prorated cancellation, but basically the Honda Care service contract has plenty of loop holes for AHM to play.
Old 09-17-2002, 11:39 AM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Russ
[B]

You seem hellbent on establishing your worth to society by the level of acquisitions you've made at your age.
Old 09-17-2002, 05:35 PM

I dont know it all, and I dont think I do.....

"reply"

Quick Reply: 99% of you know but some others dont