S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

99% of you know but some others dont

Old 09-16-2002, 07:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by C2000
I gaurantee im way beyond my years
LOL, that sounds like a phrase that a girl I used to date always say.
Old 09-16-2002, 08:40 PM

im 18 and have had 3 cars..currently an audi s4.. i got my stang when i was sixteen.. my vette when i was seventeen.. and when some asshole crashed into me i got an s4...i have as much car experience as many of the people on here.... and i am as intelligent , in terms of automotive knowledge, as most of the elder wiser guys on here.... so i think the age argument isnt very good

however.. i think we all agree that c2000 is an idiot....
Old 09-16-2002, 09:04 PM

Originally posted by 2k1gt

however.. i think we all agree that c2000 is an idiot....

LOL, I'm 20 and I agree also. Proper spelling and grammar go a long way.
Old 09-16-2002, 09:56 PM
Banned

Wisconsin, as I understand it, HondaCare is actually a service contract. I didn't get it, but I assume you had to sign something or other. Since this warranty is not mandated by the government (If they didn't want to offer it, they don't have to at all), I'm pretty sure they can do whatever they. I don't even know if you could call it a warranty in the true sense.

If you signed something for it, then you are held to whatever you signed.

Blake
Old 09-16-2002, 10:46 PM

lol I wouldnt give a shit at all if you thought I was an idiot. All im saying is honda care Warranties will be voided.. SO go ahead and buy one and put some mods on and watch what happens. Its amazing when one tries to help and everyone has there own idiotic reply for it.
Old 09-16-2002, 10:51 PM

Oh and one more thing... If you leasing your S2000 they will hammer you if they find out anyway you have mods.
Old 09-16-2002, 11:01 PM

Originally posted by C2000

And if your making fun of me for being 19 then guess what a 19 year old drives the same car you do so how does that make you feel.
Sorry dude, that doesn't mean crap. You may drive an S, but do you own a house? How many other cars do you drive? Do you have any kids? A wife? Sheesh, at least correct your grammar when you try to speak in a mature manner.
Old 09-17-2002, 03:25 AM

c2000: i will be quiet when you make a valid point. i would probably even apologize to you, even if i had no respect for you...which i don't.

most of the time i come to this board, i'm at work. things here are stressful already and i come here for entertainment purposes and to be educated by some of the most knowledgeable car enthusiasts on the internet. when i read your posts, it takes so much effort, because i'm so used to intelligent, well composed dialogue. in words you can understand.....you make my head hurt. occassional typos are understood, but you are well beyond that.

i'm sure your native language is not English, right? please say this is so. i am asian, therefore i know a lot of asian people. my point is, i know asian people who have only studied English for a few years, come here and write better than you. for you to be educated here and to write to poorly is truly sad.

ps. actually, my friends 10yr old son would put you to shame. if you're really 19 and English is your first language....you should really go back to school. if English is not your native tongue, you need to work on it some.....ok, a LOT.
Old 09-17-2002, 03:26 AM

btw, no one cares how old you are. there are a number of 15-16 yr olds with OUR car on this board.
Old 09-17-2002, 05:22 AM

Wait a min. Im 20, with a degree in The Applied Science of High Performance Automotive, sooooo, do es this mean im an expert?
Abolutely not.
If you are 19 and think you know more than most of these guys on this board, then you really dont know much at all.
Even with my years of training in this field, there is no better training than experience.
And I have quite a bit in high performance. I have built a drag car when in high school(hence the screen name) I have rebuilt the top half of blown alcohol big block engines in monster trucks, (Andy Hoffmans Nightmare truck) And Im on my schools Race/Tech Support team, I helped build a 9 sec rail car at school, and finally helped tub my friends 83 Big Block Malibu.
Even with all this experience, I KNOW there are guys on this board who know way more than i do because they have more expeience. I am also aware of the fact that on the flip side, I know more than some people here, but i dont brag about it. And my signature is just a joke.

To sum it all up.......Older is Wiser.

Dave(the 20 year old know it all)

Quick Reply: 99% of you know but some others dont