S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

02 s2k vs Orange Lambo Gallardo

Old 01-21-2006, 06:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When he said 130K cheaper...l

I believe what he meant is "cost: 130K, which is cheaper than a Lambo" and the same for all the rest on down the list.
Old 01-21-2006, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by evanmccaleb,Jan 21 2006, 07:09 PM
I believe what he meant is "cost: 130K, which is cheaper than a Lambo" and the same for all the rest on down the list.
exactly right. His presentation could have easily been misunderstood by the impatient, incredulous reader, but some confidence in the fellow S2ki member/guest (which I understand is not deserved at times) would point you in the direction of what drsharp was correctly saying.
Old 01-21-2006, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by evanmccaleb,Jan 21 2006, 07:09 PM
When he said 130K cheaper...l

Yes that is what I meant, thank you for being competent and understanding unlike steve_c
Old 01-21-2006, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by steve c,Jan 21 2006, 06:57 PM
That video is complete and utter bullshit. How this somehow magically proves anything is beyond me.
Yes, that's the key steve_c... anything that disproves you must be "complete and utter bullshit"
Old 01-21-2006, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by steve c,Jan 21 2006, 06:57 PM
I had no idea I could have purchased my 911 turbo for less than 30 grand new.
There you go bud... I edited my post so that a toddler could understand it as well. I forget that people like you need important things SPELLED IN CAPS.
Old 01-21-2006, 07:36 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

But relative to about 75% of all other exotic cars... well lets just say its a bit overpriced
Still waiting for you to make this gem of stupidity clear.

Really, I'd like to know the other exotics that cost less and run low 12's.

Yes, that's the key steve_c... anything that disproves you must be "complete and utter bullshit"
Okay smart guy. If that best motoring video is the gospel -- then they all are. In that case the Integra Type R is faster around a race course than the S2000 -- I saw it on BM!! -- oh and the M roadster is faster than both the NSX and the S2000 around a track -- again I saw it on a BM video!

See what happens when you start talking from your ass? We end up here. Stop posting while you are this far behind.
Old 01-21-2006, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by steve c,Jan 21 2006, 08:36 PM
Stop posting while you are this far behind.
lol....... just lol... prove me wrong steve... the fact is, you can't.

the cars I named are plenty to prove the cheaper part... Lambos in general are just the cheapest "exotics" you can buy... get a real exotic car... a carrera gt, an enzo, a zonda, a bugatti, a koenigsegg I don't care just get a real exotic car... they all cost quite a bit more but they put the lambos to shame my "friend"... go to bed steve.
Old 01-21-2006, 08:44 PM

whats this hostility here.....
come on ladies...... both of u dont have the $ to buy the "exotic"sport car........so who cares......
on the other hand.....200k is pocket money for me so i would buy the F430..

Old 01-21-2006, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by dr_sharp,Jan 21 2006, 10:49 PM
lol....... just lol... prove me wrong steve... the fact is, you can't.

the cars I named are plenty to prove the cheaper part... Lambos in general are just the cheapest "exotics" you can buy... get a real exotic car... a carrera gt, an enzo, a zonda, a bugatti, a koenigsegg I don't care just get a real exotic car... they all cost quite a bit more but they put the lambos to shame my "friend"... go to bed steve.
Not to fuel the fire but you are talking from both sides of your mouth. You were saying Lambo's are overpriced, but now you are saying that they are cheap?? Doesn't make much sense. Plus, have you seen the manufacturing process for any lamborghini? It would blow your mind how much meticulous care goes into each and every car they build (by hand). I can't believe this discussion is even taking place on this site...
Old 01-21-2006, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by 00S2KFAN,Jan 21 2006, 09:48 PM
Not to fuel the fire but you are talking from both sides of your mouth. You were saying Lambo's are overpriced, but now you are saying that they are cheap?? Doesn't make much sense. Plus, have you seen the manufacturing process for any lamborghini? It would blow your mind how much meticulous care goes into each and every car they build (by hand). I can't believe this discussion is even taking place on this site...
I'm just saying that there are faster cars that are cheaper while at the same time most other exotic cars are much quicker. And whoever said that I don't have the money you are correct, but then again I'm only a junior in college and I have my whole life ahead of me. I will have one of these cars - a 911 GT3 to be exact - within 15 years of graduation

Quick Reply: 02 s2k vs Orange Lambo Gallardo