S2000 Racing and Competition The S2000 on the track and Solo circuit. Some of the fastest S2000 drivers in the world call this forum home.

Track day and skid pad school invitations

Old 03-27-2007, 04:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Track day and skid pad school invitations

Driving enthusiasts,

We invite you to have loads of fun with your cars in our performance skid pad schools or track driving schools at New Hampshire International Speedway (NHIS) in Loudon, NH.

I'm the Chief of instructor training and Chairman of the Driving Events Committee for the White Mountain Chapter BMWCCA. Our web site is (www.whitemtn-bmwclub.org) and our driving programs include track days on the NHIS road course, Advance Driving Skills Schools (ADSS) on the wet skid pad and teen driving skid schools (Street Survival). These schools are for performance enthusiasts, drivers interested in safety skills and teen drivers. They are driver education and social events with safety a priority and not race schools.

You own the best stock car to have fun with, I know because I finally bought one last year! Only the Lotus compares on the fun scale on the track and what a blast the Honda is on a wet skid pad! You'll get the most out of your cars and be the safest with formal performance driving training. Our web site has all the details and our next ADSS school is April 7th and track school is April 13th. Don't delay in looking into this, come join Minis, Porsches, Subaru's, BMWS, Corvettes or what ever on the track or skid pad and truly experience you car.

Feel free to contact me or those listed on the web site. My address is Gordon Geick (g.geick@whitemtn-bmwclub.org). You don't need to be a BMW Club member, roll bars aren't needed for the track and we have a great discount for first time track drivers. Also, the Honda on the skid pad (ADSS School) is terrific learning experience and I strongly recommend it. These skills are a prerequisite for our track instructors to master and for track newbies in most cases. We have several seasoned instructors that own the S 2000 and welcome those interested.

Sincerely,

Gordon Geick