S2000 Racing and Competition The S2000 on the track and Solo circuit. Some of the fastest S2000 drivers in the world call this forum home.

SpeedVentures :: THUNDERHILL RACEWAY SPECIAL

Old 11-22-2004 | 03:29 PM
Administrator

Default SpeedVentures :: THUNDERHILL RACEWAY SPECIAL

THUNDERHILL RACEWAY SPECIAL - Going Out of Business Sale!!!
New Event Opened: STREETS, December 4,5

We have this track rented up north, called Thunderhill. It happens to be one of the top two or three tracks in the West, depending who you talk to, and very few people have signed up for the event. (I actually met this guy the other day who said it was the best track in the world, but I don't know who he was, I just met him on the street). We also have this private track day, originally for EVO's only on December 4 and 5, which has very few EVO's signed up for it. So, thinking minds being what they are - and thinking minds knowing that people would rather drive the weekend after Thanksgiving than on Thanksgiving weekend - thinking minds decided to offer a special deal.

Before I tell you what the deal is, you should also know that Speed Ventures will not be running Thunderhill next year because we were not offered any dates outside of the freezing cold ice storm season. For those of you who thought our Thunderhill dates have always been in the freezing cold ice storm season, let me assure you that these dates were even more deeply embedded in the freezing cold ice storm season. As a result, you can look at this special I am about to announce as our "Going Out of Thunderhill Business Sale". Granted, we would like to go back to Thunderhill in 2006, but our position with the Scheduling Gods up North seems to be sinking deeper and deeper into the rat hole.

Alrighty, the special: Sign up NOW for Thunderhill (both days) and receive half price off our December 4,5 (weekend!) event at Streets ($110/two days (timing included) instead of $220, or $60 for one day). If you only want to go to Thunderhill for one day, you will get Streets for $150/two days (including timing) or $80 for one day.

If you absolutely cannot go to Thunderhill and just want to go to the STREETS event the following weekend, that's OK, registration is open for the Streets event as well, but you'll have to pay full price ($220/two days, $140 one day, timing included).

To register for Thunderhill, go to:
http://www.speedventures.net/11-27-2004_event.asp
To register for STREETS, go to:
http://www.speedventures.net/12-4-2004_event.asp

You guys are great. We love you.

John & Aaron
Http://www.SpeedVentures.net

Old 11-22-2004 | 03:57 PM

This has made up my mind for me. I'm going to Thill since it might be the last time that SV is there! See you Saturday!
(But I can't make Streets even though I like spanking evos. )
Old 11-22-2004 | 04:51 PM
Administrator

I'll be there w/ my Dad.
Old 11-22-2004 | 07:28 PM
Administrator

Have fun guys, I'm staying home.

See you at Cal Speedway I guess.
Old 11-22-2004 | 08:09 PM
Administrator

Old 11-22-2004 | 08:12 PM

I can't make CA Speedway. Company Christmas party that day. Broke.

Aw screw it. I'm just scared.

See y'all on Saturday
Old 11-22-2004 | 08:19 PM

We need to make this a memorable "last-SV-Thill-for-at-least-a-year-and-a-half" event, so you guys change your plans and come! I'm driving 600 miles each way for a day and a half of track at most.
Old 11-22-2004 | 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by payneinthe,Nov 22 2004, 09:12 PM
I can't make CA Speedway. Company Christmas party that day. Broke.

Aw screw it. I'm just scared.

See y'all on Saturday
We'll just time you on the infield.
Old 11-22-2004 | 08:27 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by rlaifatt,Nov 22 2004, 09:19 PM
We need to make this a memorable "last-SV-Thill-for-at-least-a-year-and-a-half" event, so you guys change your plans and come! I'm driving 600 miles for a day and a half of track at most.
I won't drive that far on a holiday weekend for track time, no matter how nice a track it is. I'm going to stay home, eat my turkey and make racecar noises in front of the tv.
Old 11-22-2004 | 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Ludedude,Nov 22 2004, 09:27 PM
I won't drive that far on a holiday weekend for track time, no matter how nice a track it is. I'm going to stay home, eat my turkey and make racecar noises in front of the tv.
Roads will be less crowded this Friday than a usual Friday.

Quick Reply: SpeedVentures :: THUNDERHILL RACEWAY SPECIAL