S2000 Racing and Competition The S2000 on the track and Solo circuit. Some of the fastest S2000 drivers in the world call this forum home.

Race Technologies Data Loggers: GROUP BUY

Old 01-24-2006, 04:19 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Jason, you have a PM.

And in case Jason isn't interested, I have an extra DL1! Race Technology was nice enough to ship my unit to me quickly and I was able to use it in December at Moroso. Imagine my surprise when a second unit showed up last week. Now don't get too excited, I was charged for both, but that means I now have a second unit for sale at the group buy price! Rather than returning the unit right away, I thought I'd offer it up here first so that someone else could benefit from CBender's hard work

As is, this device is used to very accurately determine speed, lateral and longitudenal acceleration. It is excellent for driver training and development. It also has numerous analog and digital inputs so with add-on sensors you can log all types of extra data (e.g. tachometer, coolant temperature, steering wheel angle, etc.).

All you have to do is pay for the discounted price and shipping. Normally, the DL1 sells for $965 + $25 shipping. I'm selling this one (brand new, in box, never opened) for 20% off at $795 if you pick it up. Add $5 if you need me to ship it to you.

Any questions - let me know.

Joshua
Old 01-24-2006, 12:25 PM
jzr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

U got PM.
Old 01-25-2006, 06:51 AM

Sale Pending
Old 01-26-2006, 06:55 PM

finally got mine today. however in the packing list it says it comes with pair of connector blocks. i only got one, the small one. did everybody else get two of those? (it's the green connectors)

hopefully i can make it out to big willow this weekend to test this device out!
Old 01-26-2006, 08:00 PM

Look on the end of the cigarette lighter adapter. That's wherre the second (long) green block was located on my unit. It's already wired up to provide power to the DL1 when plugged in to the lighter socket.
Old 02-21-2006, 04:34 PM

if anyone else happens to have an 'extra' dl1, i'm interested. i JUST sent a note of to CoralDoc, but since i don't frequent this site, figured i might as well throw it out there to everyone. i've been on the fence about the g2xtreme or the dl1, but i had decided i'd prefer the RT product. then, of course, i stumbled upon your completed GB! GRRR!!! welp, if anyone wants to get rid of theirs, please let me know.

ahm

ps yes - i'm a zero post guy, but if we strike a deal, i'll paypal you the money right then, and or send you a MO. i hesitate to admit this, but i'm a <gulp> 350z guy - you can see i'm for real over at my350z.com thanks!