S2000 Racing and Competition The S2000 on the track and Solo circuit. Some of the fastest S2000 drivers in the world call this forum home.

Race Technologies Data Loggers: GROUP BUY

Old 12-03-2005, 11:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

David, from Race Technologies, assured me that they will honor any orders placed over the weekend in the event that you're late to this particular party. Also, just fyi, but I'm virtually certain we are well over the minimum orders to obtain the 20% discount on the DL-1 now. Happy, happy, may your stockings be stuffed with the almost $200 bucks you'll save....

Best,
Christopher
Old 12-05-2005, 07:35 AM

IMPORTANT: the Race Technology Group Buy closes at midnight tonight, EST, (that's 9PM for us west coasters), Monday, 5 December. Orders placed up until that time will be honored at the Group Buy prices. Afterwards, if you want the products, expect to pay full freight. No exceptions.

The Group Buy has been wildly successful -- we do not have a final count of products ordered, but everyone who ordered the DL-1 will receive a 20% discount. We're still working on counts for the Dash1 and Dash2 displays, but (per the terms of the Group Buy) you'll see at least a 10% discount, possibly a 15% discount. We'll know more once the counts are in.

Thank you all for your participation -- I hope the products bring you much pleasure (and faster lap times).

Merry, merry,
CBender/Evil Twin
Old 12-05-2005, 07:42 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can't swing it.
Old 12-06-2005, 04:20 AM

I have received an order confirmation, but it does not mention anything wrt to the group buy. When will Race Technologies confirm the final price?

edit: Nevermind, David from Race Technologies replied VERY quickly to my email. All under control and I'm quite impressed with the service.
Old 12-06-2005, 10:23 AM

The Group Buy has now closed. My apologies if you missed it, but per our agreement with Race Technologies, orders placed after midnight, EST, yesterday (Monday, December 5) are not eligible for the Group Buy pricing. For those of you who did participate, pls. be patient, as the Group Buy was hugely successful and it'll take the company a few days to get all the orders logged and processed before they can begin shipping.

Best,
CB/Twin
Old 12-10-2005, 07:55 AM

Anyone got their order confirmations? I got mine and I received no discount at all...

Currently waiting for Race Technologies to reply to my query email.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:09 AM

If you read the very first post in this thread, you'll see an explanation. Don't worry. You'll get the discount. It just doesn't show up in the order confirmation.

CB
Old 12-11-2005, 05:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BTW - props to Christopher Bender for putting together this group buy. According to Race Technology, the GB moved a total of 45 DL1's. WOW! I know they are not all going to S2k drivers, but that still seems like a lot to me, for such a specialized product. Maybe we'll have to start a DL1 Users sub forum in the R&C Forum.

And to think, going into the final days, we were wondering if we had cleared the 12 units mark for that 20%.

Steve
Old 12-11-2005, 06:20 PM

Steve, we can just start with them with "DL1: " in the subject line. My guess is the traffic in it will still be pretty low.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:03 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm eagerly awaiting delivery and look forward to seeing feedback from other members of this forum as to how to use this tool effectively.

Also, I have several friends that can't wait for it to come in so that they can borrow it! Do you think that there's any way to make the thing coin-operated .

Quick Reply: Race Technologies Data Loggers: GROUP BUY