S2000 Racing and Competition The S2000 on the track and Solo circuit. Some of the fastest S2000 drivers in the world call this forum home.

Post your track interior...

Old 07-03-2010 | 04:10 PM

interesting
Old 06-22-2020 | 05:18 PM

More on request
Old 06-30-2020 | 10:42 AM

I'd guess this is a pretty common HPDE/Time trail setup. Sparco EVOs on PCI fixed mounts, RSG rollbar, OMP 6pt belts.
Old 07-10-2020 | 04:04 PM
15 Year Member

Wow - thread from the dead!
Old 07-13-2020 | 12:01 AM

Good revival! Sparco Pro2000s on PCI mounts (fixed passenger, slider driver). Took a lot of work to get the driver's side to fit this low (flipping hardware to gain an extra millimeter, and enough space to go one hole lower on the mount, plus in and out of the car a millions times making minute adjustments to clear the door card). But they fit! Schroth Enduro harnesses, which are great for the constant hopping in and out of autocross.

Since taking this I've relocated the stock belt back to where the harness bolts in, allowing an extender to pass from there through the harness hole in the seat. Much better fit than going over the side bolster. Plus the extender prevents the unbuckled belt chime from sounding when using the harness.

Last edited by Nate Tempest; 07-13-2020 at 12:04 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Stook_Driver (01-25-2021)
Old 07-18-2020 | 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by Nate Tempest

Good revival! Sparco Pro2000s on PCI mounts (fixed passenger, slider driver). Took a lot of work to get the driver's side to fit this low (flipping hardware to gain an extra millimeter, and enough space to go one hole lower on the mount, plus in and out of the car a millions times making minute adjustments to clear the door card). But they fit! Schroth Enduro harnesses, which are great for the constant hopping in and out of autocross.

Since taking this I've relocated the stock belt back to where the harness bolts in, allowing an extender to pass from there through the harness hole in the seat. Much better fit than going over the side bolster. Plus the extender prevents the unbuckled belt chime from sounding when using the harness.
I love that clean look you have going on ... What rollbar is that? I like that is has a matte textured finish to it.
Old 07-18-2020 | 07:52 AM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Nate Tempest

You have an MY 06-09, right?

What did you do about the passenger weight sensor and the airbag light?
Old 07-18-2020 | 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by rush2redline
I love that clean look you have going on ... What rollbar is that? I like that is has a matte textured finish to it.
Actually, I see that it's a BG Hard Dog with the Foam & Leather covering for it. Very nice.
Nate Tempest (07-18-2020)
Old 07-18-2020 | 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Bullwings
You have an MY 06-09, right?

What did you do about the passenger weight sensor and the airbag light?
Researched and thought about it a bunch, then ultimately did nothing.

Edit: crazy: I think because I used an emoji it ate the rest of my reply. Good job, s2ki...

Basically I only drive the car to/from/on the track, so it's not a big deal. Airbag light is always on (as is traction control disabled light, most of the time!) but I don't notice it.
I've also read that as long as the driver's side position sensor is working the driver's airbag will still deploy even if passenger's is disconnected. So I've got that for the street. (On the track I have harness and HANS, so don't need an airbag.)

Last edited by Nate Tempest; 07-18-2020 at 10:02 AM.
Bullwings (07-18-2020)
Old 07-18-2020 | 10:12 AM
10 Year Member

In that case, i'm just taking my passenger seat out completely to shave weight and going to remove seat belt, retractors, and bulk head bar. Driver side is 6-point full time since I don't have an airbag.

Quick Reply: Post your track interior...