S2000 Racing and Competition The S2000 on the track and Solo circuit. Some of the fastest S2000 drivers in the world call this forum home.

Centric - Reverse Mount Front Rotor Directional Vane Blank Set - NEW!

Old 08-19-2013, 06:40 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by GT Motoring
Originally Posted by andrewhake' timestamp='1376778110' post='22730123
Excellent price!

So these are essentially what SOS offers without slots correct?

Correct, same spec, just blanks. Most guys don't want slots, and want them as cheap as possible so we hope these fit the bill!
Interested.
Old 10-14-2013, 08:40 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by c32b
Originally Posted by GT Motoring' timestamp='1376840883' post='22730847
[quote name='andrewhake' timestamp='1376778110' post='22730123']
Excellent price!

So these are essentially what SOS offers without slots correct?

Correct, same spec, just blanks. Most guys don't want slots, and want them as cheap as possible so we hope these fit the bill!
Interested.
[/quote]

Thanks for the order.
Old 12-19-2013, 11:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have ordered these brakes through GTmotoring.com 2 weeks ago, and yet I have not received my rotors yet. Any clue where it maybe? There is 2 tracking number where it says it went to cali or ups never received it. P.S I have been always been sending all my shipment to my home, new jersey. Please ship my rotor, I have contacted you 3 times and yet, not a resolution.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:37 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Gt motoring has been great for me I wouldn't hesitate to order again.

Call them?
Old 12-20-2013, 12:05 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by JaePark
I have ordered these brakes through GTmotoring.com 2 weeks ago, and yet I have not received my rotors yet. Any clue where it maybe? There is 2 tracking number where it says it went to cali or ups never received it. P.S I have been always been sending all my shipment to my home, new jersey. Please ship my rotor, I have contacted you 3 times and yet, not a resolution.

Jae,

Your order was update online and emailed to you early this week. At first the wrong number was inputted so a second email was send a few minutes after. Centric is shipping these directly to you and supplied us the UPS number. This is the first instance today that we were made aware there was a problem with the tracking on your end. You sent 2 emails at 2:30am and a PM today only since we supplied the tracking early this week. First email I wrote this morning was to you telling you we would reach out to Centric to confirm it shipped or if there is some other issue with UPS number they gave us.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:42 PM
Former Sponsor

Jae,

I placed a call to Centric on the rotors and they told me they have put an inquiry into UPS for your order.

The rep Eric there told me that the orders are picked up on a pallet daily, so its possible that the individual package did not get scanned and may not register online until it reaches a major hub. This is the best information they could update me with today until they hear back from UPS.

I will check in with them again on Monday of course. I emailed you this update as well an hour or so ago.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:09 AM

Jae,

I placed a call to Centric on the rotors and they told me they have put an inquiry into UPS for your order.

The rep Eric there told me that the orders are picked up on a pallet daily, so its possible that the individual package did not get scanned and may not register online until it reaches a major hub. This is the best information they could update me with today until they hear back from UPS.

I will check in with them again on Monday of course. I emailed you this update as well an hour or so ago.
Hi Greg, any issues with my order? It's been awhile since I made payment
Old 12-23-2013, 06:56 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by c32b
Originally Posted by GT Motoring' timestamp='1387586573' post='22932725
Jae,

Norman,

I have a tracking they gave me from the same time period not showing movement as well. Trying to get to the bottom of it today with the warehouse dept at Centric / stoptech. I sent you an email updating you this morning already as well.
Old 12-23-2013, 08:09 AM
Former Sponsor

Jae,

Jae,

In case you miss my PM. UPS has your rotors out for delivery today to you. The tracking updated over the weekend once it hit the NJ UPS hub looks like.
Old 12-26-2013, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by c32b' timestamp='1387796978' post='22935091
[quote name='GT Motoring' timestamp='1387586573' post='22932725']
Jae,

Norman,

I have a tracking they gave me from the same time period not showing movement as well. Trying to get to the bottom of it today with the warehouse dept at Centric / stoptech. I sent you an email updating you this morning already as well.
[/quote]

Ok Greg, the wait is rather concerning though. U should feedback to centric.

Quick Reply: Centric - Reverse Mount Front Rotor Directional Vane Blank Set - NEW!