S2000 Racing and Competition The S2000 on the track and Solo circuit. Some of the fastest S2000 drivers in the world call this forum home.

Canton pan thoughts here

Old 07-15-2015, 01:21 PM

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by yamahaSHO
You know, I haven't been wrong about this pan.

Who knows anyone's reasoning for not contacting them (I have no idea how many did or didn't), however, I can't imagine anyone is expecting any sort of improvement... I mean... That worked out so well for EGbeater as he's still finding problems with his now refurbished pan which I believe was not part of the initial run to begin with. Without a revamp into a significantly better product, it's just not good and it should be known to keep people from wasting money on it.
Wait, I thought you knew everything and were always right...I'm confused now.....And sorry, I don't know the exact moment in time that they switched welders, so, I don't know about EGbeaters pan. I don't think the initial production run had any direct correlation with the head welder getting out of the hospital. Do you?
Old 07-15-2015, 01:32 PM

Received 103 Likes on 85 Posts

I'm so glad I got a blacktrax pan instead of this
Old 07-15-2015, 01:35 PM

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

, it's just not good and it should be known to keep people from wasting money on it.
All Hail YamahaSHO who has now designated himself the Savior of All From the Canton S2000 Oil Pan!!!

It is very clear that you take this commandment seriously YamahaSHO, I knew it from the beginning. I was just waiting for a signal from the heavens that you could be our savior, but, since you have self designated yourself, that is good enough for me.

Here is Cantons address so you can picket out front:

232 Branford Rd, North Branford, CT

Here is their website so you can hack it:

https://www.cantonracingproducts.com

And please make sure you purchase the below BigAssFan so you can supply yourself with all the hot air you need for your lungs and for the fires you need to fan!

[attachment=82295:BAF-Ind-WareHouse-decopac-pivot.jpg]

Yamaha, would you like me to get the names of the 85 of 97 people who have not had problems so you can tell them that they will, because you are right about this pan?

I do feel bad and somewhat responsible to the people who have had issues...seriously.

(done now)
Attached Thumbnails Canton pan thoughts here-baf-ind-warehouse-decopac-pivot.jpg  
Old 07-15-2015, 03:30 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 142 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by davidc1
Originally Posted by yamahaSHO' timestamp='1436976879' post='23681459
You know, I haven't been wrong about this pan.

Who knows anyone's reasoning for not contacting them (I have no idea how many did or didn't), however, I can't imagine anyone is expecting any sort of improvement... I mean... That worked out so well for EGbeater as he's still finding problems with his now refurbished pan which I believe was not part of the initial run to begin with. Without a revamp into a significantly better product, it's just not good and it should be known to keep people from wasting money on it.
Wait, I thought you knew everything and were always right...I'm confused now.....And sorry, I don't know the exact moment in time that they switched welders, so, I don't know about EGbeaters pan. I don't think the initial production run had any direct correlation with the head welder getting out of the hospital. Do you?
Now you're reaching... These are not even in the same context .

Originally Posted by davidc1
Originally Posted by yamahaSHO' timestamp='1436990672' post='23681816
, it's just not good and it should be known to keep people from wasting money on it.
All Hail YamahaSHO who has now designated himself the Savior of All From the Canton S2000 Oil Pan!!!

It is very clear that you take this commandment seriously YamahaSHO, I knew it from the beginning. I was just waiting for a signal from the heavens that you could be our savior, but, since you have self designated yourself, that is good enough for me.

Here is Cantons address so you can picket out front:

232 Branford Rd, North Branford, CT

Here is their website so you can hack it:

https://www.cantonracingproducts.com

And please make sure you purchase the below BigAssFan so you can supply yourself with all the hot air you need for your lungs and for the fires you need to fan!

[attachment=82295:BAF-Ind-WareHouse-decopac-pivot.jpg]

Yamaha, would you like me to get the names of the 85 of 97 people who have not had problems so you can tell them that they will, because you are right about this pan?

I do feel bad and somewhat responsible to the people who have had issues...seriously.

(done now)

You helped organize this, we got that. That was great you did and I was really excited, but many of us were let down. You've taken it personally because of your involvement and it's gotten quite annoying to many of us. You even went on to defend an inferior product because it was a custom race part, which simply does not fly these days, unless you're buying Chinese made eBay parts.

Thanks for posting publicly available information that is virtually useless to me.

No, I do not want any names. It is highly likely that any list you provide isn't accurate since you're not even an employee there. Hell, half of them probably have the pan sitting in a box still and wondering how much money they're going to lose when they go to sell it.

It's not your fault the pan isn't good, but you don't need to defend it.

(I highly doubt you're done...)
Old 07-15-2015, 03:35 PM

Received 80 Likes on 60 Posts

Stay tuned to see who will get the last word.
Old 07-15-2015, 03:42 PM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Good post to switch it up. I sold my pan but we all feel the pan saved fabians motor

https://youtu.be/9q2FbOECs3Q
Old 07-15-2015, 03:55 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by f20kills
Good post to switch it up. I sold my pan but we all feel the pan saved fabians motor

https://youtu.be/9q2FbOECs3Q
How would the pan be responsible in saving a motor from an oil sandwich failure?
Old 07-15-2015, 03:57 PM

If you missed it you would see because of the extra quart...that's all that was left in the pan when we checked it.
Old 07-15-2015, 04:00 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

I don't see how it matters when you're just blowing it out of the sandwich instead of lubricating bearings.

That could possibly be a quart it could not pump.
Old 07-15-2015, 04:20 PM

True..I guess it's just luck then.

Quick Reply: Canton pan thoughts here