S2000 Naturally Aspirated Forum Discussions about N/A motor projects, builds and technology.

From 375whp Turbo S2k.. Boom...to: built LS6 with a bunch of goodies !

Old 06-02-2013, 07:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not to thread jack Lee but here is a shot of mine. no ground clearance issue when its done right. And it could go lower if I wanted to but I like being able to drive the crap out of it on and off the track and not rub (still on stock fenders with liners).

And just a shot of the heart.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:41 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I want one.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xyster
Not to thread jack Lee but here is a shot of mine. no ground clearance issue when its done right. And it could go lower if I wanted to but I like being able to drive the crap out of it on and off the track and not rub (still on stock fenders with liners).

[/IMG]

And just a shot of the heart.
[/IMG]
Gotchya! I was a litte worried! I am riding on Swift springs and stock shocks, and the front sits pretty low as it is. Add the 130lbs of LQ swap and its gonna be iffy...

Everytime i read this thread, it makes me want to get off my ass and get my motor in. But,with summer vacations and the garage I'll be using full of my buddies crap, its been a waiting game on him to make room to get to the lift! In due time, I'm really gonna try to be done by late July!

Lee, have you considered using any of Vibrants oval stainless tubing to help with ground clearance? That was the route I was going to go!
Old 06-03-2013, 03:30 PM

Just waiting for the header kit to release then over winter I'm changing soooo much it will be a new car once again haha
Old 06-16-2013, 05:42 PM

Hey Lee, hows the car?

I'm going to be selling 2 of my S2000's and concentrate back on the 6.0L 00'
Old 06-24-2013, 05:39 AM

car is great, was able to pull (not by much) a 421 whp p-tuning ap2 a couple weeks ago on the highway..... this is a bone stock swap im working with here !!! I cant wait for a rear end and heads/ cam, the gearing on the t56 and the 410s on this light car is awesome especially on the highway !!!!!

loving every minute of this car since it got tuned !!! drive it to work, fires up like a stock camaro and handles amazing as well !!!! best of both worlds !!!

sell those cars and get the 6.0l done man !!! U will not regret the wrench time !!!! its so satisfying beating up on cars with 100+ whp more then you over and over again ..... (my car is 2610lbs)

did 700+ KMs a couple weeks ago for the annual s2ki southern ontario cruise/meet, I was the fastest there !! haha

car was awesome a reliable.

-Lee
Old 06-29-2013, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by s2kt3
car is great, was able to pull (not by much) a 421 whp p-tuning ap2 a couple weeks ago on the highway..... this is a bone stock swap im working with here !!! I cant wait for a rear end and heads/ cam, the gearing on the t56 and the 410s on this light car is awesome especially on the highway !!!!!

loving every minute of this car since it got tuned !!! drive it to work, fires up like a stock camaro and handles amazing as well !!!! best of both worlds !!!

sell those cars and get the 6.0l done man !!! U will not regret the wrench time !!!! its so satisfying beating up on cars with 100+ whp more then you over and over again ..... (my car is 2610lbs)

did 700+ KMs a couple weeks ago for the annual s2ki southern ontario cruise/meet, I was the fastest there !! haha

car was awesome a reliable.

-Lee
One of my friends sent me pics of your car to my phone... I'm actually planning to do the same swap and was wondering if you could let me know when your going to the next S2000 meet or possibly a lapping day? I would love a ride and am curious to the driveability of the swap before I buy the kit. I have an Ap2 and I am dying to to put the best motor in the best car.

-Ben

This thread needs more pics and updates Lee!
Old 06-29-2013, 11:38 PM

LOL

Lee is prolly busy driving the shit out of it!
Old 06-30-2013, 07:44 AM

Definitely busy driving it !!! Done plenty of Kms and beat downs on this car the set up is ready for more power... I have a 100 shot sitting in my garage....... Just contemplating throwing it on or selling it and doing heads cam right away haha but I hate down time during the season .....

Arggggg I dunno....... Haha
Old 06-30-2013, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by s2kt3
Definitely busy driving it !!! Done plenty of Kms and beat downs on this car the set up is ready for more power... I have a 100 shot sitting in my garage....... Just contemplating throwing it on or selling it and doing heads cam right away haha but I hate down time during the season .....

Arggggg I dunno....... Haha
Can you comment more on the driveability of the swap? Does it feel like a factory swap? how would you rate the vibration compared to stock?

Quick Reply: From 375whp Turbo S2k.. Boom...to: built LS6 with a bunch of goodies !