S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

those with nitrous!

Old 12-26-2008, 03:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by D1sclaimer' date='Dec 25 2008, 08:49 PM
the tee at the top is where I can change my jets for the fuel pressure regulator to tune my fuel pressure.
O' really? You have no fuel A? So would you like to explain how more fuel pressure doesn't equal more fuel? Maybe you should get that off of Wikipedia too!

I love Corners.

FYI- Wikipedia is nowhere near a reliable source, any old fart can go on there and edit what they please.
Old 12-26-2008, 10:05 AM

Are you retarded? Wet implies that you spray fuel in your intake manifold. Where am I doing that?

Please shut up since you have no clue what you're talking about.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:28 PM

[quote name='D1sclaimer' date='Dec 26 2008, 02:05 PM'] Are you retarded?
Old 12-26-2008, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by geoffrey06' date='Dec 26 2008, 02:28 PM
Did i say that you sprayed it into your intake? No.

Post up the part number to your kit.
Well there you go. If I don't spray fuel into my intake, my manifold is dry from fuel. So I have a dry kit.

The one I posted originally has a wet shot for some reason as the picture. It looks like NOS advertises them all together now on their website in the same page for "sports compact kits", thus you thought I had a wet kit.

http://holley.com/types/Single%20Fogger%20...t%20Compact.asp

The parts I posted afterward aren't even in the kit in the original link. My kit is NOS05120.
Old 12-26-2008, 06:06 PM

back on topic....

ive used alot of kits, i used to buy and sell and piece together custom kits for peoiple.

ive noticed the wet lean spike is mostly from american cars. please note that its only for about 1 revolution of the crank and on a v8 that means atleast 4 cylinders hit in that rotation wehre as for us it matters alittle less as only 2 hit in 1 rotation. i know i know..."but one detonation is all it takes!!!'

but one spike at 14.9 wont do it. thats barely above the stoich ratio you want at 14.7 for the most output that gasoline will produce in laboratory conditions.

if you want a good kit i personally have found this.

dont use the "pwershot" solenoids from NOS. they are flat out too little. get ones that flow a little better like the cheaters...atleast for fuel. and jet one point or two rich. thats it. run a step colder than you need to plugs, and be consious of when you spray.

if you are a hamfisted jackass and wanna run juice like me from a dig, consider getting a progressive nitrous controller. RPM BASED!!!!!!! not time based. time based is great if you are a perfect bracket racer but blows if you arent john force. i reccoment the jacobs nitrous matstermind. nice product, easy to use, lots of "set it and forget it" appeal.

and personally id shy away from the zex kit. its exactly the same as the NOS/NX/compucar/edelbrock its just housed in a little box so you cant see it.

id also recoment getting an RPM window switch. thats all the zex unit has (actually its based on TPS voltage but you should be at WOT when you squeeze anyways)

the other thing....not sure how you plan on mounting your bottle but the 10lb ones seem like a tight fit.