S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.
View Poll Results: If you would like to buy these which color bolt would you like to buy?
Gold
38.46%
Purple/Blue
38.46%
Blue
23.08%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Moddiction "Bling Bolts" Now IN STOCK!

Old 04-19-2010, 08:03 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts
Thumbs down Moddiction "Bling Bolts" Now IN STOCK!

Gold and the Purple/Blue color are now IN STOCK!!

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.ph...f=187&t=785238

I posted this already in the modification forum but it wouldn't let me add a Poll for some reason so I just am gonna make a new one. Sending a batch of titanium bolts out tomorrow to be anodized.
Please only vote if you are interested in purchasing these. Let me know which color you would like.
I just copied this from my other thread so not all info is needed but has all the pictures and everything.

With the Titanium anodized bolts and stainless steel washer(as shown) they will cost $4.49 a set(washer/bolt combo) Will be discount prices for sets of them in larger quantity as well.

Added a POLL to see what anodized color people would want. I have lots of the Titanium bolts for the stainless washers right now so I could get those anodized ASAP to sell with the stainless washers if people wanted that combo. If so I was wondering which color I should get mostly? I was thinking GOLD would be the most popular. I personally like the purple/blue one as well as it changes between the two depending on light and angle.

I am sending bolts out tomorrow to be anodized. Vote now as I am going to get 2 colors done for the first batch I believe.

These would be a much less expensive option to Ti bolts and washers. I will have titanium in a similar design shortly offered in burnt finish as well as anodized as well however.

I just got some of these stainless steel ones made for me. They are pictured with the titanium bolts as I am waiting on some stainless ones to arrive.
They will clean up the engine bay very nicely and not break the bank to do so.

These replace any of the 10mm head bolts in the engine bay. They are M6 bolts with a finish washer. These also would replace the license plate bolts. Can fit like 30-40 of these in the engine bay. All along the fender, hood, radiator stays, fuel rail, fuse box bracket etc.
I posted a few pictures of them with the anodized titanium bolts as well.
The colors in person are much brighter and more vivid. They look a little pastel in the pictures but not the case in person at all!

PRICES BELOW ARE FOR STAINLESS STEEL!!! Titanium will be more.
5 for $10
10 for $17
20 for $30
30 for $40

Something like that. Prices could change slightly but they will not be very expensive. Won't be able to be colored or burnt like my titanium ones will be but will be a less expensive option to clean up the engine bay nicely.

Titanium bolt with stainless washer should be around $4.49 a set and full titanium washer AND bolt either burnt or anodized will be around $5.99 a set.
Will make set deals for multiple sets for titanium as well.

Took a bunch of pictures today putting them on my car. Car is filthy and bad camera but gives you an idea of some of the colors. They appear much brighter in person my camera just can't capture it unfortunately.

Old 04-20-2010, 04:48 PM
Former Sponsor

Alright well I shipped a small batch out to be anodized. Getting Gold and the purple/blue color for this order. This is a very small order so I will see how they sell and then order a much larger batch of them in blue, blue/purple, and gold. The blue/purple color appears either blue or purple depending on light and angle so can look blue sometimes as well which is nice.
I will have 200 of these in total. 100 in Gold and 120 in blue/purple color for the first batch.
Old 04-20-2010, 04:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

approximately how many do you need to dress up your engine bay with these bad boys
Old 04-20-2010, 05:01 PM
Former Sponsor

Depends how crazy you want to get haha. If you want the basic ones like the fender bolts, front bolts on top of the bumper, radiator stays ones your looking at like 17-19. If you don't have a cooling plate there are 2 more on each side of the fender that you would need one for.
So without that and doing both sides of the fender, radiator stays and the front 5 bolts it would be 17 of them. I also did the fuse box bracket (2) fuel rail bolts(I did 3) cruise control box(2)underside of the hood(7) so it can add up to be around 30 or more if you want them EVERYWHERE!
Old 04-20-2010, 05:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So I guess I'll be buying 30 hahah
Old 04-20-2010, 05:53 PM
Former Sponsor

Old 04-22-2010, 06:01 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

place my order for 20 gold! hopefully im in for that first batch
Old 04-22-2010, 06:44 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by icantbeseen1,Apr 22 2010, 10:01 AM
place my order for 20 gold! hopefully im in for that first batch

I have them listed on my site now. If you want to insure you are in the first batch can pre order on there. Other wise I will have them in mid next week I believe and posted in stock on my site.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:01 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

yup got my pre-order in. cant wait to see these in person
Old 04-22-2010, 07:20 AM
Former Sponsor

Ok great. You'll definitely be in the first batch then! Thank you.

Quick Reply: Moddiction "Bling Bolts" Now IN STOCK!