S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.
View Poll Results: Which material is more durable? I am not looking to shave weight, just want a product that will last
CFRP
38.46%
FRP
61.54%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

J's Racing Proucts

Old 02-03-2011, 07:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sent you a PM
Old 02-03-2011, 07:17 PM

Replied.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:19 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by it'S2klean,Feb 3 2011, 07:24 PM
Well if you guys have something different than just J's bumper you will be getting business from me soon, but ill be sure to be in contact with you guys directly, bring up this post, and give you hell if it the fitment is crap. But i see you both post alot
lol man you're harsh. I just realized that they are probably super local to me since I'm from Tustin/Irvine. I also just noticed they might carry something I'm interested in so I've suddenly become interested in this company too lol. I can volunteer myself to be a fitment guinea pig for you if ED allows it.

-Nam
Old 02-04-2011, 06:57 AM

@illdiealonlyazn: I've had a number of PM's back and forth with it'S2klean, and I have already offered to use my car as a guinea pig. I had to also explain that we are elbows deep in our move right now, so it might be a few weeks before I'm able to get my car into the back, and install some parts for you guys. But be rest assured that I will do my best, and will post the results as soon as I can.

I appreciate everyone's patience, and am sure you will all be pleasantly surprised with the results.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:26 PM

do you guys have any fitment pictures of fenders? If you have them that is.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:33 PM

...off topic.......This wasn't supposed to be about duraflex...
Old 02-05-2011, 12:57 AM

i would order some fenders from ED if someone were to test fit and provide sufficient pics to prove as well
Old 02-05-2011, 01:58 AM

Dude is offering fitment photo's for pracitcally everything if we dedicated to buy and you give him a couple of weeks, they are in a move right now.

And lol at
"Authentic>Replcia" realllly hard because $$$$<$$

I completely take back what i said about them, and can't wait to do business, but if product ends up being crap, ill make it known, but again im not really worried about that anymore...at all.

Yea sorry Back to OP

I dont know why anyone is voting for Carbon Fiber that is rediculous, after a few track days you will already need some replacement parts...
Especially when you said your not looking to shave any weight in particular. The price for carbon fiber, is just...ridiculous.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:52 AM

off topic again.. ftw

nobottlejustthrottle- i sent ya pm regarding a front bumper. thanks.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:39 PM

Yea, I have to apologize to the OP. I didn't mean to derail your thread. I was merely trying to offer an alternative.

To the many of you that have PM'd me I think I have answered all of the PM's now. As stated, we are in the middle of a move so I will get to all of your requests as quickly as I possibly can. If you guys are anything like me I want answers, and results right away. Just bare with us as we get settled, and I promise I will do my best for all of you.

In terms of the fender pictures, please just PM me with the specific fenders you want test fitted, and I will see what I can do for you. I don't want to clutter up this thread anymore. Again, my apologies to the OP.

Quick Reply: J's Racing Proucts