S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.
View Poll Results: Which material is more durable? I am not looking to shave weight, just want a product that will last
CFRP
38.46%
FRP
61.54%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

J's Racing Proucts

Old 02-03-2011, 03:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have heard way too stories about Duraflex, not getting any business from me unless i get the bumper first and it fits, than ill pay you guys.

The prices for the products are just to good to be true, i cant see them fitting without a couple hundred towards making them.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:19 PM

^^^agreed. How about they send a complimentary bumper, we'll document the install, and reveal our results...but i doubt theyd be up to the challenge where they have top put their name on the line
Old 02-03-2011, 03:22 PM

Received 64 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Extreme Dimensions,Feb 3 2011, 03:00 PM
So you know, we offer some parts that are very similar to the Js product.

Authentic>replica
Old 02-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by it'S2klean,Feb 3 2011, 04:11 PM
I have heard way too stories about Duraflex, not getting any business from me unless i get the bumper first and it fits, than ill pay you guys.

The prices for the products are just to good to be true, i cant see them fitting without a couple hundred towards making them.
As much as I wish I could send out the product to each person that has some reservations about it before they pay, that sounds like a good way for us to be out of business.

If you would like to volunteer to come to our new 100,000sqft facility so we can test fit our Type JS kit and/or any other part for the s2k, we would be more than happy to accomodate that. I'll even take the pictures myself. Let me know if you would like to take advantage of this opportunity to help out your s2ki brethren and we can clear the stigma that seems to be clinging to Extreme Dimensions products.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:40 PM

I like that you are taking your time to change my mind, where you guys located. I mean if theres someone near by who you could take a few video of mounting your parts that would be good for me to buy from you.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We're located in Orange County California, land of bikinis, beaches and bombshells.

On a serious note, if someone in the previous or following posts would like to volunteer their S, shoot me an email or a PM and we can get that scheduled.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:59 PM

Im pretty sure i have heard that one of our fellow members actually knows you guys personally. And he said it actually fits, but i dunno its a gut thing.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:16 PM

I work at Extreme Dimensions (Marketing Manager), there is another employee here that also has an S2000, and yes there are other members that I know personally that I have seen/tried our products with little to no issues. We have had members come to our facility that actually leave surprised at the fitment, and quality.

Replicas as a whole have a bad reputation. But you have to remember a lot of replica companies are quickly going out of business in this economy. The ones that are remaining (and growing in our case) are obviously doing something right. No, it isn't just creative marketing or great pricing either. What you have to remember is that people generally only talk about the bad experiences. People with good experiences don't necessarily make a lot of posts about their experience, because that's just the way it should be.

We have sold thousands of S2000 products (and hundreds of thousands of other products from our large catalog). Business is good for us. We just recently had to move to a larger facility to accommodate the large increase in demand for our products. If our products were really that bad would we be growing? Would we have the number of award winning show cars that we do? Just this last SEMA one of our sponsored vehicles won the award for best design from GM (Hot Wheels Camaro) for example. Would he have won that award with ill fitting parts?

I have seen the authentic J's Racing parts. I have helped install authentic J's Racing parts. I think many of you would be surprised with our parts in comparison. Here are some pics from some of our customers:

Even with all of that said - we pride ourselves in our customer service. Ken has been with us for a while now, and I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone that has had a bad experience with him. We are the manufacturer. We will take care of you as best as we possibly can directly instead of you having to deal with a middle man. We are here to serve you, and make sure that you are satisfied with your purchase.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:24 PM

Well if you guys have something different than just J's bumper you will be getting business from me soon, but ill be sure to be in contact with you guys directly, bring up this post, and give you hell if it the fitment is crap. But i see you both post alot
Old 02-03-2011, 06:28 PM

We have a lot of popular styles for the S2000. I'm sure we have something that will suit your style needs. We look forward to getting your business when you are ready. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to contact either Ken or myself.

Quick Reply: J's Racing Proucts