S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

Best Ebay S2k Parts Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 09:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just ordered a lip for my ap2. It was like $49 shipped. Im gonna fit it and paint it. I can post a review if anyone wants
Old 05-03-2010, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by jlovat12,May 3 2010, 09:28 PM
Got this exhaust for the time being and now deciding to keep it. Sounds incredible i cant even tell you how great it sounds for something i was expecting to be crap, would describe the sound to the invidia but quieter and deeper, dont have anything to make a sound clip unfortunately but for the money... wow. Also fitment was perfect.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-2003-H...=item45f2926028
Wow looks REALLY identical to the Megan Drift Spec series, except for the muffler tip. How does it sound with the silencer on/off? Dang this is really tempting...too bad you can't make a sound clip haha By the way, thanks for sharing or I would have never discovered this
Old 05-03-2010, 11:47 PM
Community Organizer

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by misterwaterfallin,May 3 2010, 09:39 PM
Just ordered a lip for my ap2. It was like $49 shipped. Im gonna fit it and paint it. I can post a review if anyone wants
Which one did you buy?
Old 05-03-2010, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by hellaSleepy,May 3 2010, 04:57 AM
Interested in this x-brace, let us know how it feels when you take it through some turns
I can definitely feel a difference in high speed turns...
Less body roll, i dont have to adjust my body when taking them...
give it out of 5 so far

Theres a local canyon near by, when I have time i'll take it through

osnap also posted some good reviews on it too
Old 05-04-2010, 08:11 AM

So i found this little guy. What do you all think? $69

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...#ht_1036wt_1154
Old 05-04-2010, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by jlovat12,May 4 2010, 12:28 AM
Got this exhaust for the time being and now deciding to keep it. Sounds incredible i cant even tell you how great it sounds for something i was expecting to be crap, would describe the sound to the invidia but quieter and deeper, dont have anything to make a sound clip unfortunately but for the money... wow. Also fitment was perfect.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-2003-H...=item45f2926028
would it fit an ap2? Or would it not stick out far enough?
Old 05-04-2010, 08:20 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Another happy customer with that exhaust, hell kinda hard not to pull the trigger for the $
Old 05-04-2010, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Kev!n,May 4 2010, 08:17 AM
when i got mine, it sticked TO FAR out and i needed to do some work on the back bumper
Check page 10 half way down the page for my review on the exhaust. Includes pictures, and video

Lol...here it is, copy and pasted.

EDIT: How do you guys like my red tint rear lights!! Havent seen anyone wit that yet, if you have...
Ok guys, since you took such interest to the header ill give you a mini update, im getting the car back in a few days.

Since i emailed and bought direct without paypal and ebay coming in the total for the strut bar and header (picture above) was $140 with $75 of it being priority mail lol...
Header: $49
Strut bar: $16
Priority: $75
First thing is first, the strut bar, is a strut bar, you cant really go wrong...and if your making a scene about getting a cheap one, its all so im very satisfied with this 17 dollar one.

First impression on the header was of course thrilled because i got my header but i got a little irritated when i looked at the welds, they did not look as strong as i would have hoped. I was tempted to say **** it and get the Comptech header but my mechanic friend told me to wait till he saw it. He did and said how happy he was i didn't get the Comptech headers because of...well to be honest i cant remember the technical terms ill ask him tomorrow, the size is better, and materiel just as durable, and the welds were fine. Turned out to be a great investment no additional work or worry needed! :tumbup:
The places store:
http://stores.ebay.com/ezplus2003
Type in s2000 in the search so see what they got.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/STAIN...#ht_3480wt_950
Headers!
Email them to buy directly, Ezplus2003@yahoo.com
Very Reliable!

Now on the other hand if you guys read back a little you will realize that this package is only one of two. Here the picture of the exhaust i bought on ebay for $186 (there were a couple for 150 with $70 shipping for ground) and the extinguisher with it for reduced shipping.

Lol the fire extinguisher ($25)... had a bad experience, never know when you can use it.

First impressions, GREAT nothing wrong, until we installed it.
On ebay it said AP1 Catback Exhaust, but yet it said 2004 on it as well, so again my mechanic bud tells me to go for it, thank god i got him. It turns out it was of course for an only AP1 and it looked pretty bad until my friend shaved the bumper a little, he explained that to me several times how he did it so im not gunna get into it, but he said it took a good 5 hours of labor. So if you guys dont have a connection your not gunna be saving much money.
It also was not a free flowing catback like we had hoped but luckily we just took it out from the stock exhaust.

Exhaust at originial installment, before additional work. Was sticking out to much and way to much to the right.

After some serious work

I know the video sucks, again my friend took it when he finished installing it so i could preview it. It will be here in a few days and i will post a new one. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUn8mw9wALQ [/media]
Old 05-04-2010, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Kev!n,May 4 2010, 08:11 AM
So i found this little guy. What do you all think? $69

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...#ht_1036wt_1154
Been thinking about this too. My 3rd brake light is not working and I'm considering getting this one since the cost of the original one is about 3 times more expensive.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Kev!n,May 4 2010, 08:17 AM
I dont think it would fit right i think it would angle way too much to the side, id ask the ebay seller if they make one for the ap2, And if anyone is using what it could sound like as a reason to not make the decision. I cant get over don't listen to it, embarrassingly i think its one of the best sounding exhaust for the s2k's i've heard as well as others that have seen me at the track... Also no noticeable loss of power. They should be paying me to advertise lol

Quick Reply: Best Ebay S2k Parts Thread