S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

Best Ebay S2k Parts Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 07:42 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by FUSIONX8887
Oh ok hopefully the baysonr amuse/apr replica is good fitment
I have that lip. I couldn't get it to fit well on mine unfortunately. I am no expert at body work however. Was good for a little bit but the double sided tape gave out and the edge of it came off from the bumper and have a big gap there now. I will be ditching it and getting an oem ap2 lip this spring.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Honda-Accesories.com was around 500 shipped

Rappppeee
Old 09-27-2011, 08:47 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hirevs2k
megan racing street ez coilovers are awesome!

1 is worst.. 10 is best

ride quality= 6. for now until i find out the problem with the vibration under hard acceleration. alignment, loose bolt, need drive shaft spacers maybe? if there were no vibrations as described then i give it a 9. i appreciate any suggestions on how to solve this issue.

performance= 8.5. since ppl swear there are tons of better options to choose from. i'm giving this a decent score which is 8.5. but honestly to me, these are perfect especially if your not going to track them. i did some really fast speed corning in some areas where i knew the oem ones would give some body roll. megan's just barely had a body roll, not even that noticeable if not paying attention to it, but it is very noticeable when comparing to stock. under dead dig roll, there was a slight vibration as mentioned above under hard acceleration. but i noticed a better take off since the rear end did not sag a lot like stock, and i do mean A LOT. 30mph roll is pretty much the same thing as dead dig roll.

looks= 8. pretty standard stuff but it does look 8x better than oem.

price= 10. can't beat it since it was new.

adjusting damper= 10. very easy. 15 settings and the knobs are very easy to reach.

adjusting height= 6. low scoring since it is a pita. you need muscles for these. it's not like an electronic kind where you just push a button. lol

well i guess that's pretty much it. to sum it all up, i would say these are the best bang for the buck when looking to lower your car especially if you're not into track and want a noticeable difference from stock.

note: don't get me wrong, i was going to get godspeed's but there weren't enough reviews on em for the s2k. if ppl here are right bout megan and godspeed having their coilovers made in the same place, then i guess godspeed wouldn't be a bad choice. just my .02
Well thats good megan is made by apexi! same factory in japan . I had just bougt my set the other day I Am pretty excited to see where they set I also just bought a set of 4 17-9.5 +38 rpf1 to slamm the Sduce on . I will post pics up . I'm thinking about the axle spacers aswell it dose make sense that under stress they would cause a tighter pull on the joints makeing it vib . . Just my opion
Old 09-27-2011, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by it'S2klean
Honda-Accesories.com was around 500 shipped

Rappppeee

Id almost be willing to do this for anyone wanting an Oem lip, Give me you request and I can get the lip desired for you at the best cost possible direct from the dealer. Im not sure how many I'll be able to get before they dont let me buy anymore but its worth a shot. Send pm
Old 09-27-2011, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Nv_Los
Alrighty purhased a baysonr lip, and the fitment is well i think spot on! I also purchasd a carbon fiber cooling plate from this guy on ebay (aphase-auto) for $161.00 overall the quality is great and the carbon looks flawless

shitty iphone pics

What are the password jdm bolts ? Lol well I mean like what kit or thing are sold as I dig it ! Lol
Old 09-27-2011, 12:25 PM

ugh.
just noticed today the clear coat i put on my lip is spotting after a few days of rain..

sanded it down some more and ordered yet another can of paint.
ive sunk too much in to it at this point to just say f@#k it. lol

thats a total of $90 so far in base paint alone.
i should have just freakin had it professionally painted.

if it messes up again, im just gonna go oem.
Old 09-27-2011, 12:38 PM

Cost me 280 to have the front lip painted and installed and the rear spoiler painted in installed, also fixing a small crack in the front bumper from road debris.
Old 09-27-2011, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by AP1gt70.1r
Originally Posted by Nv_Los' timestamp='1307025564' post='20641705
Alrighty purhased a baysonr lip, and the fitment is well i think spot on! I also purchasd a carbon fiber cooling plate from this guy on ebay (aphase-auto) for $161.00 overall the quality is great and the carbon looks flawless

shitty iphone pics

What are the password jdm bolts ? Lol well I mean like what kit or thing are sold as I dig it ! Lol

those are pwjdm radiator stays.
i think you can get a pair for like $30

i was thinking about getting some. they are pretty.
its just not a priority.

btw, did you have any problems shutting the hood after you installed the cooling plate?
ive heard some good and some bad so ive been holding off on buying one.

that was like the first thing i ever saw for the S that i wanted.
Old 09-27-2011, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by BobbyC
ugh.
just noticed today the clear coat i put on my lip is spotting after a few days of rain..

sanded it down some more and ordered yet another can of paint.
ive sunk too much in to it at this point to just say f@#k it. lol

thats a total of $90 so far in base paint alone.
i should have just freakin had it professionally painted.

if it messes up again, im just gonna go oem.

If you do, PM me I'll get you an OEM for cost.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by BobbyC
Originally Posted by AP1gt70.1r' timestamp='1317145221' post='21011722
[quote name='Nv_Los' timestamp='1307025564' post='20641705']

shitty iphone pics

those are pwjdm radiator stays.
i think you can get a pair for like $30

i was thinking about getting some. they are pretty.
its just not a priority.

[/quote]

I just ordered mine. I had painted my stock ones red as they were getting aged. They look amazing but always chip because of my cold air intake and I have to repaint them. I finally broke down and bought a pair for $30.

I also bought my LED map lights on EBAY from these guys. http://www.evperformancetuning.com/products.html

They just got their own website and sell them their now.

Quick Reply: Best Ebay S2k Parts Thread