S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

Aftermarket headlights

Old 07-28-2011, 08:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Funny how a bunch of the old members have it on their car... s4play.... Tudernos...
Old 07-28-2011, 06:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by it'S2klean
Funny how a bunch of the old members have it on their car... s4play.... Tudernos...
Are you sure s4play has those lights? I'm almost positive he has custom lights with his own LED that he made himself.... unless he recently changed his mind and bought ebay lights for some reason
Old 07-28-2011, 07:00 PM

Noo i was just commenting against everyone hating about the Halo lights on our cars, about them being rice.

I Didnt mean to say they own the cheap ebay ones...

They made the mod themselves
Old 07-29-2011, 01:07 PM

I bought these halo lights, and believe it or not they are basically the same quality as OEM (very likely the same manufacturing facility). Plus they use the OEM projectors. they are harder to aim, but hey for $500 its a great mod IMO!

It mistifies me as to why everyone thinks the halos look rice. Do the halos on a BMW look rice? no. The s2000 looks more like a bmw then a civic or rsx IMO.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Japmuscle
I bought these halo lights, and believe it or not they are basically the same quality as OEM (very likely the same manufacturing facility). Plus they use the OEM projectors. they are harder to aim, but hey for $500 its a great mod IMO!

It mistifies me as to why everyone thinks the halos look rice. Do the halos on a BMW look rice? no. The s2000 looks more like a bmw then a civic or rsx IMO.

Yea I agree with you!
Allot of cars now has them and they look fine, like the new Camaro, Challenger the list goes on and on. It always depends on your personal preference not necessarily "rice".
Old 07-30-2011, 09:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those lights don't look bad at all in the pics. I agree, I'd have to know for sure if they put out the same light output and beam pattern before buying. Curious to see what the halos look like at night.

But the Type R badge? Embarrassing.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Japmuscle

I wouldn't spread mis-information like this. Those cheap Ebay headlights ARE NOT made in the same facility as OEM headlights, that's ridiculous. And they also don't use the OEM projectors. If anyone would post pictures of the cutoff from the cheap-o lights up against a wall, it will be a dead give away to their "quality".
Old 07-30-2011, 11:48 AM

Take that type r badge off.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:11 PM

wow his car looks almost exactly like mine o.o .......
but I have ap1 modified headlights

Old 07-30-2011, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by bakalag
wow his car looks almost exactly like mine o.o .......
but I have ap1 modified headlights

Nice car & headlights!

Quick Reply: Aftermarket headlights