S2000 Meets and Events Post and plan your meets and events here. This is the place to find out what is going on in your area.

H20 International - cruise from Baltimore MD

Old 09-03-2012, 09:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H20 International - cruise from Baltimore MD

Hey guys,

It has been brought to my attention that there is a German car meet or something in Ocean City on 29th and 30th September. i was thinking, its been a while that we went to OC day trip anyways, how about we go there for a day trip and see different cars and meet new people

We can go on Saturday and come back by the night.

I had a blast last time in OC and im sure, whoever went with us enjoyed it alot as well.

So who will be interested in doing this in September ...

***CRAIG WILL TREAT US TO HIS SPECIAL PIZZZZA, DONT MISS IT***Just kidding, but you will enjoy the food

Lets get out of the houses and off those couches and have some FUN ! ! ! !

Plan:

For Columbia starting point ... We will leave on Saturday 29th September 2012 from Starbucks next to Columbia Supreme Sports Club at 11am sharp after grabbing some coffee. PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE,AS WE WANT TO BE THERE BY 2PM. Make sure you get gas and snacks before 11am.

For people coming from other areas (VA,DC) We will stop at the last exit on Rt.50 BEFORE the Chesapeake Bridge at 11:45am for 15mins. I think its the exit 31. We will be parked in the parking lot off the exit.

For people coming from Ocean City/Delaware .. We will all get together at Berlin Shopping Center, Berlin, MD (10452 Old Ocean City Boulevard Berlin, MD 21811), before entering OCEAN CITY. We should be there between 2:15-2:30pm, depending on traffic.

My contact number is 443 718 1347 ... Text me if you need details.

NOTE:

List of Attendees is on Page 2

Guys PLEASE POST WHERE YOU WILL BE JOINING THE CARAVAN FROM SO WE KNOW WHERE TO MAKE STOPS AND WAIT FOR YOU

*****PLEASE DO NO VOTE or POST "IN" IF YOU ARE NOT 110% SURE ABOUT SHOWING UP.*****
Old 09-03-2012, 10:54 AM

Just a heads up, but I wouldn't risk going to the show that weekend. Unfortunately there has been a rash of vandalism on that weekend to Japanese cars. A few years ago an older gentlemen on vacation had his NSX keyed outside the hotel he was staying at. We were staying at the same place and couldn't believe some DB would do that to anyone, let alone a mint NSX. I had my 600RR knocked over as well, but no damage was done other than a bent clutch lever and a scratched mirror.

Just giving you warning, those VW guys are very nice, but there are some serious haters that attend that show and it is a real shame. Other than that, it is a kick ass weekend with a lot of partying and some nice people. Some of the cars are very cool, but most of it is fwd golf's that just make a lot of noise and have wheels and tires that don't fit.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-03-2012, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Josh B
Just a heads up, but I wouldn't risk going to the show that weekend. Unfortunately there has been a rash of vandalism on that weekend to Japanese cars. A few years ago an older gentlemen on vacation had his NSX keyed outside the hotel he was staying at. We were staying at the same place and couldn't believe some DB would do that to anyone, let alone a mint NSX. I had my 600RR knocked over as well, but no damage was done other than a bent clutch lever and a scratched mirror.

Just giving you warning, those VW guys are very nice, but there are some serious haters that attend that show and it is a real shame. Other than that, it is a kick ass weekend with a lot of partying and some nice people. Some of the cars are very cool, but most of it is fwd golf's that just make a lot of noise and have wheels and tires that don't fit.

Thanks for the heads up. I have never been on to any of these car shows therefore i really wanna go. Ill just stand next to my car watching all of those haters
Anyone come close to my car, my NINJA instincts will jump in
Old 09-03-2012, 11:04 AM

It's never at the show itself, its at the hotels the nights before. People get fueled up on Jaegermeister and all Hell breaks loose. If you just go down to the show on Sunday you will be fine and meet a lot of nice people. Just don't leave your car unattended on the strip at night.

Old 09-03-2012, 11:46 AM

Oh ok. Well we are just going there for a day trip. We will be back by the evening. Again thank you for Heads up
Old 09-05-2012, 09:07 PM

Me and my buddy will be down there all weekend. Unfortunately we wont have our cars as were going with a group in his WRX. But we would be more than happy to meet up with you guys.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by rmk232
Me and my buddy will be down there all weekend. Unfortunately we wont have our cars as were going with a group in his WRX. But we would be more than happy to meet up with you guys.
Well you can always come say
You can text me at 4437181347 to see where we are parked. Hope to see you there