S2000 Meets and Events Post and plan your meets and events here. This is the place to find out what is going on in your area.

Arizona Highway Run -Turnout

Old 04-01-2002, 07:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Arizona Highway Run -Turnout

Just want to post my disappointment with the Southern California turnout to this event. Arizona was gracious enough to invite us to this event and we reply with a measly final count of just three Southern California participant. This drive is the type of drive that you tell your grandkids about and the cost is minimal to participate. The scenery is superb day or night. We even have one of the Arizona Team members put us up at his compound for the night before the drive. I am sadden that so many of us are financially strapped. I hope those who are not participating because of financial situation that your predicament is resolved soon to join us in the future. The others who are not participating because you are just too lazy to join then this is definitely your lost. The drive is just what the doctor ordered to relax and forget your troubles as well as reveal a little about how well are cars are engineered.

My rant..
Tan
Old 04-23-2002, 12:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by tnguyen0567
Just want to post my disappointment with the Southern California turnout to this event. Arizona was gracious enough to invite us to this event and we reply with a measly final count of just three Southern California participant. This drive is the type of drive that you tell your grandkids about and the cost is minimal to participate. The scenery is superb day or night. We even have one of the Arizona Team members put us up at his compound for the night before the drive. I am sadden that so many of us are financially strapped. I hope those who are not participating because of financial situation that your predicament is resolved soon to join us in the future. The others who are not participating because you are just too lazy to join then this is definitely your lost. The drive is just what the doctor ordered to relax and forget your troubles as well as reveal a little about how well are cars are engineered.

My rant..
Tan
Sorry man! I totally understand where you're coming from. You can blame the govt on me not going this time.

BTW, how've you been doing?