S2000 Interiors Stock or totally custom, if it's inside the cabin talk about it here.

UPDATED WITH PICS: new pieces to my current JPM setup

Old 04-17-2012, 01:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UPDATED WITH PICS: new pieces to my current JPM setup

UPDATED WITH INSTALL PICS - Interior is a mix of Italian leather and black alanctra with red stitching throughout. EZ Motoring floors mats are a dead match with everything

Hi Everyone,

Decided to finish off my interior with a few more pieces by the man Joe from JPM Coachworks. I have been using Joe since he first came onto the scene back in 07 - 08 I believe. I have some of his original pieces; the door panels and door handles, shift boot & ap1 elbow pad in black alanctra with red stitching.

In addition to my knee pads, ebrake and Clazzio seat skins done in the same design from Tommy I decided to contact Joe.

Pieces arrive at my office tomorrow but here is a sneek peak teaser shot. (came out beautiful)

Steering Wheel in black leather with red stitching and at the top a red strip of alanctra a la GT3. Airbag wrapped in black alanctra with red stitching design. The airbag was done for me as a custom job and a favor (after much pleading ) and is something that Joe does not offer for liability reasons. It will be used for off road use only as you can never tell if something like this can adversely effect the deployment of the airbag.

Sun Visor, AP2 elbow Pad, Door Sills, Glove box and Secret compartment all done in black leather and alantra with red stitching. Center console conver done in black leather with red stitching.

Just let everyone know who doesn't know Joe his site can be found here
JPM Coachworks

and if you don't see something on his site anything and everything can be a custom order. If you use Joe your in for some quality work as you can see in the pics above. Here is a shot of how my interior looks like now when I had it done in 08' minus my AEM serial gauge and custom fitted into the audio control button. The gauge was done over the winter.

Mike
Old 04-17-2012, 03:01 PM

Received 3,799 Likes on 2,677 Posts

I had to double check the title of the thread it sounded a lot like something I posted in the past.

I love that steering wheel, somewhat similar to mine except the airbag cover. Nice touch on the airbag. Those parts look great and really compliment eachother, that is a beautiful interior. I've got nothing but great things to say about Joe and JPM Coachworks. Great people to deal with.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:53 PM

Hey great minds think alike . I have to say the wheel is going to be the piece I can't wait to get my hands on (literally lol)

Mike
Old 04-17-2012, 07:03 PM

Received 3,799 Likes on 2,677 Posts

the leather upgrades I added to my interior have made my driving experience even better. My wheel was thickened up and the quality of leather is superb, it just feels great. My elbow feels much more comfortable on the new armrest, the oem piece was rock hard. And sometimes when I'm cruising I like to rest my hand on the e-brake, having it covered in leather just feels so much nicer. The quality of leather Joe uses is top notch.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:59 PM

Very nice!
Old 04-18-2012, 02:18 AM

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Old 04-18-2012, 05:05 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by s2000 x
and if you don't see something on his site anything and everything can be a custom order.
^ This. Don't assume that what's on the site are the only options. I'm glad my wife called Joe when she arranged to get my door cards done as Joe suggested a custom job that we went with.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:40 AM

Joe's new site will reflect the custom orders more clearly as a lot of people think what you see is what you get and that's not true by a long shot. Joe is very creative and you may come to him with what you want done and end up walking out with a totally different clean design that didn't even cross your mind that you fall in love with.

Mike
Old 04-18-2012, 09:18 AM

Have the box sitting next to me waiting at the office waiting to be opened lol.

Just opened it up and pieces look great. Hopefully will be able to install tonight and post up install pics.

Mike
Old 04-18-2012, 06:24 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'v ordered JPM's center console cover and shift boot cover a while back. Good stuff.

Quick Reply: UPDATED WITH PICS: new pieces to my current JPM setup