S2000 Interiors Stock or totally custom, if it's inside the cabin talk about it here.

Ricks Still Making Great Quality Floor Mats...

Old 06-13-2011, 12:47 PM

Received 3,799 Likes on 2,677 Posts
Default Ricks Still Making Great Quality Floor Mats...

I previously read and replied to a post on different types of floor mats available for our cars, at the time I had just ordere the Ricks and I was waiting for them to come in. As they just arrived I thought I'd post up on them as I physically have them in my possession now.

Despite a bit of a delay I am really happy with the product. I bought the less expensive version of their mats, but they are still 2-3 times as thick as oem mats and feel great. Ricks also has the best heel mat of any carpets, which will save your mats from premature wear in the long term, and it is included with the mats at no extra cost. There is nothing fancy about these mats, but they are of really good quality which should last a lot longer than other mats available in the market. I got their black mats with blue vinyl piping along the edges. The hidden eyelets are a nice feature avoiding extra holes and rings in the carpet itself, and these things are very long and are made to go over the floor brace not just covering it up. I just got them today, I'll try to snap some pics tonight. I think these are a good bit thicker than the entry level Muz mats which I've owned before and the heal pad is larger which I do like as well, and there is no comparison to the Honda Japan 4 piece mats these blow them out of the ballpark in terms of quality despite not having any logos on them. I wonder what their whilton wool mats are like they must be truly luxurious as they are suppposed to be much thicker than the base mats.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:58 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I purchased Ricks mats Fall of 2010, they are superb. 3x thick and really made well. They still look like new. Driver side comes with heel pad, I actually like these over the Honda Japan 4 pc mats simply because it covers the entire hump on the passenger side.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:08 PM

Received 3,799 Likes on 2,677 Posts

Originally Posted by lltysonll
I purchased Ricks mats Fall of 2010, they are superb. 3x thick and really made well. They still look like new. Driver side comes with heel pad, I actually like these over the Honda Japan 4 pc mats simply because it covers the entire hump on the passenger side.
Yup these floor mats are very long and built to go up and over the hump brace. I'm very pleased with these and they will protect my oem carpets for a long time.

lltysonll, I love the Napoli avatar you use on here, my son wears a Napoli hat all the time which we bought for him, sweet !, forza Italia.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:24 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm in for pics. I'm debating about taking out my red carpet and only using those floor mats, It bothers me when everything in the car is a different shade of red, even though it's all from the factory =[