S2000 Interiors Stock or totally custom, if it's inside the cabin talk about it here.

Interior options for an Imola Orange

Old 04-10-2016 | 06:45 PM
Spotter
10 Year Member

Default Interior options for an Imola Orange

What interior combination should I go with for the Imola.

Currently has a black bride seat with red stitching and a shift boot, again red stitch on black.

I have a bunch of redline interior stuff (door panels, window visors, center console cover, door sills, ebrake ) in black alcantara with red stitching that I was going to install on my sebring.

Not sure if that's the right look or if I should just keep things as is.
Don't have a good interior picture other than this.
Old 04-11-2016 | 09:21 AM
10 Year Member

Of the ones I saw at Japanese auctions, most had black interior with a couple with red and recaro/bride seats. I'm going to say alcantara recaro's with a hint of blue or 2006 blue seats would be my choice if had an imola orange.

Alcantara interior,
http://www.goo-net-exchange.com/used...001/index.html

Not the interior but shows the contrast between OEM blue and orange,
http://refilspeed.blog11.fc2.com/blog-entry-1687.html
Old 04-11-2016 | 09:57 AM
15 Year Member

Hey Dhruv, I think a black with red stitch interior theme would look great. You got the wheel, shift boot, and seat, so toss in the other parts that you have already and it should look quite nice.

The factory all black is boring, but spice it up with some red stitch and it will go nicely. Black with red stitch goes with all exterior colours.
Old 04-11-2016 | 11:17 AM

I think the stuff you have will look awesome but imola stitching on everything would be perfect. No real point when you have all that nice stuff already. Imola looks so great btw!
Old 04-11-2016 | 12:42 PM
Spotter
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Hasty
I think the stuff you have will look awesome but imola stitching on everything would be perfect. No real point when you have all that nice stuff already. Imola looks so great btw!
I wonder if an orange stitch would work. I just feel like that's overkill.

I was thinking either a white stitch on black or a noticeable shiny graphite stitch on black if possible.

I'll put all the removable stuff on the car and see how it goes. Maybe buy some spare door cards and door sills to wrap with the material I have and save the oem stuff.
Old 04-11-2016 | 05:20 PM
Community Organizer

Tan would work well with the Imola but would be a PITA to keep clean, Black and Red are where it's at.
Old 04-11-2016 | 06:54 PM
Spotter
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Orjinal
Of the ones I saw at Japanese auctions, most had black interior with a couple with red and recaro/bride seats. I'm going to say alcantara recaro's with a hint of blue or 2006 blue seats would be my choice if had an imola orange.

Alcantara interior,
http://www.goo-net-exchange.com/used...001/index.html

Not the interior but shows the contrast between OEM blue and orange,
http://refilspeed.blog11.fc2.com/blog-entry-1687.html
I'm liking those seats. Too bad I emptied my wallet on the car
Old 04-12-2016 | 11:09 AM

Maybe check out Synth19's NSX build thread, specifically post #3 on page 1. He did orange stitching on his wheel and seats, and I think it looks great. Probably a little too much for me since his entire interior is Imola, but the orange-on-black contrast looks really nice.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showth...=1#post1574184
Old 04-12-2016 | 11:36 AM
Spotter
10 Year Member

I'm into the wheel. Would totally do that if it was a single accent piece.

If I could score some leather recaro PP's with an orange stitch and the steering wheel with the orange stitch that would be perfect. Everything else can be alcantara or a nicer leather but plain black. Would be understated but still feel custom.

There's something like too much and I think this guy for sure did it. It's just orange on orange on orange.

I'm picking up some spare interior panels to wrap with the stuff I have from redline and will test it out on my car. If I don't like it I'll just sell the pieces.
Old 04-12-2016 | 11:53 AM
10 Year Member

^^ nice with the black seats

Quick Reply: Interior options for an Imola Orange