The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

YELLOW FEVER

Old 03-28-2005, 12:01 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SpeedxRacer,Mar 27 2005, 09:36 PM
Cost does not justify looks
yeah...just my opinion but man thats an ugly way to spend a lot of money.
Old 03-28-2005, 03:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wheels didn't make as much as an impression as I thought. But I'm loving the C-West fenders.
For those talking about tracking the car (or the car never seeing track time), consider all the people who modify the car (cf hood, exhaust, header, etc....) and neither does their car. What's the difference?
Fenders are hot. Not a snowball's chance in hell I'd paint them

-Chris
Old 03-28-2005, 04:16 AM

dont like the blue sorry but if they were black or the car wasn't yellow the combo would look great,besides that it looks good as always!!!!!!
Old 03-28-2005, 04:21 AM

Good stuff
Old 03-28-2005, 05:59 AM

Thanks for the comments guys. Good feedback. Some comments I wont comment on because its their opinion. I love the car. Infact the front bumper is on its way out for the new Spoon front. Plus I am painting it flat black. Again for maybe the 100th time as far as this car seeing the track. Hmmm, let me see. Its my commuting car so I probably have put more miles over 100mph than most members on this board will ever put. Thats a fact. But I wont go there. I had a great time. Nice to meet some new faces. Sorry about your car Will. Thats what happens when we all race down there at 130mph+. I hope your car gets done this week.
Old 03-28-2005, 06:08 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Funny I just went through this whole thread and I didnt see anyone mention tracking the car. I would never suggest tracking the car there is simply too much time+money+love to risk such an amazing vehicle. I think the spoon front will flow much better.

I just mentioned that he is going for a "race ready" look and my suggestions about the skirts and rear were based on that as a theme.

I think that painting the car flat black is an interesting idea. My suggestion in terms of paint would be to paint the fenders to match the car but leave a series of stripes clear coated to reveal the CF. I'm imagining something like the Mpower stripes that you often see on the fenders of M series vehicles. That would show the CF weave and take care of the paint matching issue, without running the risks of a shoddy paint job or pulling the engine and interior to do the paint job right.
Old 03-28-2005, 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by JsAP1,Mar 28 2005, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the comments guys. Good feedback. Some comments I wont comment on because its their opinion. I love the car. Infact the front bumper is on its way out for the new Spoon front. Plus I am painting it flat black. Again for maybe the 100th time as far as this car seeing the track. Hmmm, let me see. Its my commuting car so I probably have put more miles over 100mph than most members on this board will ever put. Thats a fact. But I wont go there. I had a great time. Nice to meet some new faces. Sorry about your car Will. Thats what happens when we all race down there at 130mph+. I hope your car gets done this week.
Getting rid of the Mugen front............THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!
Car looks great Chris Although the addition of the hardtop makes the car look "striped".
Floss the 6-point.....I am

-Chris
Old 03-28-2005, 06:18 AM

lovin it, no other way around it.

that car is so tits
Old 03-28-2005, 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by ImportSport,Mar 28 2005, 03:08 PM
Funny I just went through this whole thread and I didnt see anyone mention tracking the car. I would never suggest tracking the car there is simply too much time+money+love to risk such an amazing vehicle. I think the spoon front will flow much better.

I just mentioned that he is going for a "race ready" look and my suggestions about the skirts and rear were based on that as a theme.

I think that painting the car flat black is an interesting idea. My suggestion in terms of paint would be to paint the fenders to match the car but leave a series of stripes clear coated to reveal the CF. I'm imagining something like the Mpower stripes that you often see on the fenders of M series vehicles. That would show the CF weave and take care of the paint matching issue, without running the risks of a shoddy paint job or pulling the engine and interior to do the paint job right.
I never said it was you mentioning the tracking aspect.

As per hyperpm:
.........with all the bling parts it has, it doesnt go well together at all plus doubt it'll ever see the track."

-Chris
Old 03-28-2005, 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by VR WHAT,Mar 28 2005, 07:25 AM
I never said it was you mentioning the tracking aspect.

As per hyperpm:
.........with all the bling parts it has, it doesnt go well together at all plus doubt it'll ever see the track."

-Chris
Import Sport I wasnt talking to you.
It was another member. No big deal.

I was looking into painting the fenders but both bodyshops said I would be an idiot to paint them. They thought they looked really good and "raw". Plus the fact that it would cost quite a bit and take a lot of time plus both shops could not guarantee the paint would last as far as cracking. Hopefully after HIN I will have the new Spoon front bumper and Js header and radiator and this car will be officially done. Wife is killing me on this expensive yet fun hobby.

Cant wait to see Amuse AP1s $100,000 AP1.

Quick Reply: YELLOW FEVER