The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Why do I have a DD?

Old 11-15-2012, 08:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont move to Dubai...this is actually a lot of room for here.

I park as far away from the entrance as possible at the mall, as most douchebags are lazy and wont park far away. I may add some pictures here this weekend to show you some sights!
Old 11-15-2012, 11:51 PM

one night i parked at my gfs apartment only to find that in the morning the lid of the dumpster next to it was SITTING ON MY CAR

I was furious, and pushed the damn dumpster like 10 feet out of the way.

i feel your pain man
Old 11-16-2012, 12:10 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by FearlessFife
Originally Posted by Vinsfeld' timestamp='1353029780' post='22154034
did he ding you?
Thankfully he did not. Or he would have had four flat tires.

I'm glad we have a similar thought process

I've left notes on people's cars for similar reasons as well. The worst I've had was before I had an aftermarket front bumper, at school I was parked normally in a spot and a big SUV pulled up OVER my line, and their front bumper was SITTING on my front bumper. I was furious, bitched them out via note on the windshield.

I wanted to do more, but school parking lot + cameras + only yellow s2000 on campus means repercussions could have been bad.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:13 AM
Community Organizer

Received 42 Likes on 33 Posts

Thanks for all the comments guys.

I work for a great company who for the most part hires sharp, smart, driven people. But this situation proves that you can not escape stupidity. There are turds in the punch bowl everywhere you go. I just hope our security team will at a minimum give this car's owner a lecture on not parking like a moron.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:56 AM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

^ I do the same thing at the parking garage at my work fife. Actually over two spots on the very bottom floor (not very packed since its below the building and all the lazy people don't like walking). I hate that people tend to think I'm a huge asshole for doing it but at the same time I don't care. People don't respect eachothers things and especially cars. You'd think a car that is nicely taken care of would make them think before opening their door into it.

Anyways end rant, your car looks great though!!
Old 11-16-2012, 04:54 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Was he in the line on the other side? If so and the parking situation is as difficult as you say it is at your building maybe it was the first spot he was able to find?

I know we all love our cars and hate door dings, but you're parked roughly halfway out of that spot and if he's able to fit in there, I can't really blame him if finding a spot is really that difficult. Your security would probably tell the Buick owner one car per spot and would tell you to stop parking in non parking spots (that area you're halfway in isn't supposed to have cars in it). Could he have found another spot? Probably. Does it make him kind of a dick? Yeah, sure. But he didn't ding your car and you would have been the asshole had you been feeling better and "done something".
Old 11-16-2012, 04:57 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hate this with a passion!!! Ppl just dont respect others property! Im glad you reported this jerk and hope he learn something from his stupidity.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:58 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by OZS2KCA
I hate this with a passion!!! Ppl just dont respect others property! Im glad you reported this jerk and hope he learned something from his stupidity.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:01 AM

this makes me IRATE! I go out of my way to park AWAY from everyone but some always ends up parking next to me when they can't or it doesn't makes sense too. i am getting to the point where i will start leaving notes because its getting annoying.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:07 AM
Community Organizer

Received 42 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Ouhei
Was he in the line on the other side? If so and the parking situation is as difficult as you say it is at your building maybe it was the first spot he was able to find?

I know we all love our cars and hate door dings, but you're parked roughly halfway out of that spot and if he's able to fit in there, I can't really blame him if finding a spot is really that difficult. Your security would probably tell the Buick owner one car per spot and would tell you to stop parking in non parking spots (that area you're halfway in isn't supposed to have cars in it). Could he have found another spot? Probably. Does it make him kind of a dick? Yeah, sure. But he didn't ding your car and you would have been the asshole had you been feeling better and "done something".
No. I left enough space in my spot that he parked in the same spot that I did. So two cars, one parking stall. The action of a complete asshat.

Quick Reply: Why do I have a DD?