The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Veilside body kit

Old 02-21-2004, 11:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well that ones is nice too. I bought a wrecked s2k just for the fun to see if I'll like honda, i'm more customing older cars. When I have a chance I can post a pic of how my s2k is now if anyone wants to see it. It drives and everything, when it got her for the first time, I drove it, and I feel in love with so, thats why I'm planning on customing and keeping it too
Old 02-21-2004, 12:22 PM

Originally posted by hygiene boy
Did anyone else notice that the white car's front emblem is there sometimes and not there sometimes?
And the eyelids. Sometimes there, sometimes not.
Old 02-21-2004, 01:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Millenium is too bulky and pretty fugy IMO. The Version1 kit is very clean.... the two are very different

This is the version 1
Old 02-21-2004, 03:38 PM

Yeah that kit looks very clean and nice too. But I have the veilside already ordered + I have a the same hood ordered as the one on the version 1 pic, Top secret one.
Well just keep posting pics if ya guys want
Old 02-21-2004, 04:44 PM

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

I have found that, for the most part, the Veilside kits do not photograph well at all. As someone mentioned, they do look better in person. It's not my taste, but they are far more acceptable in person. White is not a color I would have tried it on. Black is good, because some of the lines are lost- less busy. I have seen Tenblade's sled... much better in person and I don't think it looks bad in his picture.

I never liked the Veilside hood my wife bought, but it certainly has grown on me and has become the car's signature feature... for now.
Old 02-21-2004, 06:09 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's funny Skip, about the only thing from them that I do like is that hood.
Old 02-21-2004, 07:16 PM

tenblade i like the lip on your car i think it looks very classy.

-as for me im an AirWalker kind of guy

-mike
Old 02-21-2004, 08:09 PM

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by Ludedude
That's funny Skip, about the only thing from them that I do like is that hood.
I have the 3pc Mugen rear spoiler(not on or painted yet). I'm looking at OEM front spoiler and Airwalker or GP Sports side skirts. These pieces would flow with the car and hood. I do like having a vented hood.
Old 02-26-2004, 07:49 AM

i have a veilside kit, so my 2cents go like this................Veilside is a very respected name. Second from where I'm from just the mention of the name Veilside, and everyone pays attention. For all you haters thats fine, enjoy the kicks you get out of putting the kit down its your opinion. I myself will continue to enjoy my kit no matter what you say, and will not need to fall to the level of making fun of a kit, or any s s that I particulary do not like, just to kicks. We all bought the car for a variety of reasons, and this board is here so we can share with eachother our cars, and what has worked and hasn't. Please don't feel the need to go bashing what other people have done, it defeats the purpose of the website........thanx
Old 02-26-2004, 12:18 PM

Originally posted by ndcrusin17
Please don't feel the need to go bashing what other people have done, it defeats the purpose of the website........thanx
While I agree some people may go a bit far, I don't agree completely with what you say. S2ki to me, embodies everything S2000. The good, the bad, and the ugly. And you'll never find a group of people who agree all on the same thing (such as taste). Opinions are like a$$holes, everyones got one, and everyones gonna voice 'em. You shouldn't take offense to what people say, they don't speak for everyone, just themselves. And it doesn't matter what people think, only what you think.

Quick Reply: Veilside body kit