The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Took some pics today ***56k beware***

Old 04-18-2006, 06:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Spa4eva,Apr 18 2006, 08:38 PM

Just admit that he's not RICE, the way YOU like it Mr. Miyagi.
Where did you infer that I liked riced out cars in anything that I wrote? Did I say it was ALL stock? Who is truly the moron here? If you actually read what I wrote, maybe you would understand what I was saying "moron."
Uhh, its obvious that he has rims, sides, rears, and clear corners ect. Just doesnt really impress me at all bc I could careless about cosmetics. I think i'm entitled to my 02 cents buddy on a forum where you can compliment or criticize. Welcome to the real world.
Old 04-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hyun83,Apr 18 2006, 08:02 PM
Where did you infer that I liked riced out cars in anything that I wrote? Did I say it was ALL stock? Who is truly the moron here? If you actually read what I wrote, maybe you would understand what I was saying "moron."
Uhh, its obvious that he has rims, sides, rears, and clear corners ect. Just doesnt really impress me at all bc I could careless about cosmetics. I think i'm entitled to my 02 cents buddy on a forum where you can compliment or criticize. Welcome to the real world.
If you could care less about cosmetics then leave the Gallery. Quit trying to stir up crap for no apparent reason. I'm not arguing with you, I'm telling you, just like I would tell a kid who was misbehaving in elementary school when they don't know when to be quiet.
Old 04-18-2006, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Dark_Sub_Rosa,Apr 18 2006, 09:23 PM
If you could care less about cosmetics then leave the Gallery. Quit trying to stir up crap for no apparent reason. I'm not arguing with you, I'm telling you, just like I would tell a kid who was misbehaving in elementary school when they don't know when to be quiet.
The gallery isnt up with pictures of JUST cosmetic changes done on s2ks. There are numerous pictures of other cars and pictures of internals.
Hey, i'm not arguing with you either. But if you listen to me like a dog listens to me, then you will understand where i'm coming from.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Spa4eva,Apr 16 2006, 03:53 PM
Let's see here...

GP sides are non OEM
GP rears are non OEM
Rick's wind screen deflector
That is a non-OEM drop

It's subtle by far not just "OEM"

"Ricer" does not always mean "Nicer".
You know whats pretty funny? You go on talking about rice, but it looks like to me you have some 18's. Does that make you go faster or something? Or what a minute.. do you have BBK? Or did you just paint your calipers red because it gives you extra stopping power? Just making sure you know, seems like you know a lot about rice Mr. Flamboyant
Old 04-18-2006, 07:09 PM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by hyun83,Apr 18 2006, 08:56 PM
The gallery isnt up with pictures of JUST cosmetic changes done on s2ks. There are numerous pictures of other cars and pictures of internals.
Hey, i'm not arguing with you either. But if you listen to me like a dog listens to me, then you will understand where i'm coming from.
see... the problem is YOUR the one that is causing problems in this thread, and its MY responsibility to stop that. If people didn't post pictures, regardless if it was stock or heavily modded, there would be no gallery. The whole POINT of the gallery is photos. I honestly could care less where your coming from because all I'm here to do is keep things operating smoothly, and when I get home from work to see crap like in this thread, it doesn't exactly make my night any better. So either stop starting crap in here, or I'll just lock it and move on with my night.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Dark_Sub_Rosa,Apr 18 2006, 10:09 PM
see... the problem is YOUR the one that is causing problems in this thread, and its MY responsibility to stop that. If people didn't post pictures, regardless if it was stock or heavily modded, there would be no gallery. The whole POINT of the gallery is photos. I honestly could care less where your coming from because all I'm here to do is keep things operating smoothly, and when I get home from work to see crap like in this thread, it doesn't exactly make my night any better. So either stop starting crap in here, or I'll just lock it and move on with my night.
I really dont think i'm causing a "problem," I was just merely stating what I thought about the car.
Anywho, I dont want to make your night worse by saying any more to you and there isnt any need to lock the thread.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:58 PM
Former Moderator

Thank You... nothing personal I'm just keeping the peace.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:53 PM

WOW.... didn't think my post would stir up so many comment.

Thanks Dark_Sub_Rosa for stepping in and moderating.

hyun83 : Don't really got much to say to you, not worth my time but didn't your mom ever tell you "if you don't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". But yes, you're entitled to your opinion. I would still love to see pics of your car, please post them.

Spa4eva : Hey John, I agree with you on the rear's. I was going to get them molded to the bumper so there wouldn't be any seems at all but I didn't want deal with too much bondo.

ILL roller : Can never get enough of your car. I was going to join you in the BBS LM club but Tire Rack didn't have them in stock at the time I wanted them

Thanks for all the comments guys, didn't mean for it to get out of hand like this....but heck, not my fault...hehe
Old 04-18-2006, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by eraxpres,Apr 18 2006, 08:53 PM
WOW.... didn't think my post would stir up so many comment.

Thanks Dark_Sub_Rosa for stepping in and moderating.

hyun83 : Don't really got much to say to you, not worth my time but didn't your mom ever tell you "if you don't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". But yes, you're entitled to your opinion. I would still love to see pics of your car, please post them.

Spa4eva : Hey John, I agree with you on the rear's. I was going to get them molded to the bumper so there wouldn't be any seems at all but I didn't want deal with too much bondo.

ILL roller : Can never get enough of your car. I was going to join you in the BBS LM club but Tire Rack didn't have them in stock at the time I wanted them

Thanks for all the comments guys, didn't mean for it to get out of hand like this....but heck, not my fault...hehe
Man, If you have the means to mold them... Ya I took the rears to the body shop and they quoted me $1800 to mold the rears and paint the sides and rears, as you can tell from my sig, I just resold the kit
Old 04-18-2006, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by hyun83,Apr 18 2006, 05:46 PM
A little touchy, eh? why do you talk in such a condescending way like you're older/wiser? You're a little boy, you couldnt be probably more than 25.
I deal with it the way I want too, I can reply with any comments if I please.
Who the hell are you to tell me what to do? Go ride your skateboard and calm your nerves.. okay?
oh and jealousy? of what?I can care less cause I make enough money and dont feed off my rents.
haha You spent way too much time writing that bullshit attempt at insulting me. I talk down on you because you're acting like a child. I'm 19, and with the way you're acting I can't imagine you being much older.

You know so much about me man, I love skateboarding and feeding off my rents, how did you find out those were my two favorite hobbies? You are good. Well, time to get back to skateboarding

Quick Reply: Took some pics today ***56k beware***