The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Outrageous S2K

Old 12-06-2004, 01:03 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by GChambers,Dec 6 2004, 11:51 AM
I could take a dump on a piece of canvas and call it a work of art.
By far the funniest thing I've heard all day!
Old 12-06-2004, 02:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you guys are just plain sheep! Just because something is new and different, you come out shooting your comments just like the person in front of you. Its alright that everyone on this board has the same ride, done in the same style (volks, cf bonnet and some jdm kit). 90% of the cars here look exactly the same, just different color (sometimes even the same). Here is a person who tries to be different, and no one sees that. Hes not producing a track car, nor is he trying to make a drag monster, he could of easily gone the same route as every bloody else and bolted on a turbo and made the stock car faster, but he didnt.

Members out there are so proud that they have "modded" their cars by chroming their stock rims, or adding a chrome valve cover, dont see anyone saying that their wasting their money and they should be shot. Who in their rite mind would want 16" chromies, yes if you were a toyota corolla or something like that i would understand, but you should just save money and get chrome hubcaps, theyre cheaper. This guys taken the chance to go one step further than everyone else, create something new and different from the rest, and make a show car. I like the stripes on his car, its airbrushed to the highest standard, dont see anyone dissing people with other color schemes on their cars.
Old 12-06-2004, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mike@9k,Dec 5 2004, 03:44 AM
(Sorry for the quality)
That style is from definitely from Australia. http://www.autosalon.org no doubt. Would you look at this. Is this the same car? Must have been stock at that time.

http://www.sromagazine.com/events/australia/as2002/
Old 12-06-2004, 02:19 PM

different car, thats MCR which is MC Racing
the other 1s QSR which is Queen St. Repairs

This is MC Racings car
Old 12-06-2004, 02:52 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Mike@9k,Dec 6 2004, 03:03 PM
you guys are just plain sheep! Just because something is new and different, you come out shooting your comments just like the person in front of you. Its alright that everyone on this board has the same ride, done in the same style (volks, cf bonnet and some jdm kit). 90% of the cars here look exactly the same, just different color (sometimes even the same). Here is a person who tries to be different, and no one sees that. Hes not producing a track car, nor is he trying to make a drag monster, he could of easily gone the same route as every bloody else and bolted on a turbo and made the stock car faster, but he didnt.

Members out there are so proud that they have "modded" their cars by chroming their stock rims, or adding a chrome valve cover, dont see anyone saying that their wasting their money and they should be shot. Who in their rite mind would want 16" chromies, yes if you were a toyota corolla or something like that i would understand, but you should just save money and get chrome hubcaps, theyre cheaper. This guys taken the chance to go one step further than everyone else, create something new and different from the rest, and make a show car. I like the stripes on his car, its airbrushed to the highest standard, dont see anyone dissing people with other color schemes on their cars.
I'm so
your post asked
Outrageous S2K, what do u guys think?
I think everyone told you what they think, no need to get upset about it, you asked
Old 12-06-2004, 03:10 PM
mav

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike@9k,Dec 6 2004, 06:03 PM

You asked, we answered. Next time don't ask unless you're prepared for other people's responses and opinions.
Old 12-06-2004, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mike@9k,Dec 6 2004, 06:03 PM

dude, this your car?
Old 12-06-2004, 03:44 PM

WTF was that person thinking when they customized this S2000
Old 12-06-2004, 03:47 PM

not my car, friends

im just saying that there is no need to personally insult the dude for making his car unique. Ok, if u dont like it, say it, but to say personal comments about the person is just rude.
Old 12-06-2004, 03:52 PM
mav

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike@9k,Dec 6 2004, 07:47 PM
not my car, friends

im just saying that there is no need to personally insult the dude for making his car unique. Ok, if u dont like it, say it, but to say personal comments about the person is just rude.
Tell your friend that his car sucks, its a mockery to the S2000 community, hes a moron, an idiot, an asshole, a faggot who wants it in the ass and him and his "unique" ride deserves to die a painful death and burn in hell forever!

Quick Reply: Outrageous S2K