The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

The NOT so random whatever photo etc. thread

Old 06-23-2010, 01:14 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The NOT so random whatever photo etc. thread

First of all.... this one is for Primo

Personally, I thought the mouse getting ripped in half GIF was extremely interesting. Did you notice that even though the mouse was missing it's lower half, it STILL was swimming to the surface for oxygen? AMAZING!!! Yes it was very graphic but THIS IS LIFE.

I can not believe that you locked my favorite thread on this site because of this. Do any of you people understand the concept of FREEDOM? Before this thread got shut down DarkSub mentioned something about "baby sitting"....... WE ARE NOT BABIES.
We don't need anyone to protect us from nature or titties OR ANYTHING ELSE!!! WTF GUYS? I was about to purchase a membership but now I see no reason to. The rules on this site are ridiculous. STOP THE CENSORSHIP!!!! Let us be free to make asses out of ourselves if we so choose. How can we judge somebody if you delete their posts? If you can't handle something... IGNORE IT. I understand that you moderators are "doing your job" but some of you guys take it way too far.

Am I way off here? If there is a good reason for "BABY SITTING" us please let me know what it is.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Funny pic. The funnier thing is I actually made up that word once before seeing this LOL.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by [APtwo
,Jun 23 2010, 01:29 AM] Funny pic. The funnier thing is I actually made up that word once before seeing this LOL.

Oh and IBTL, I purposely waited 'til after 2:00 am to post this so that you all could read it before it gets locked\ I get banned. If you agree, BACK ME UP!
Old 06-23-2010, 01:43 AM
zet

I was going to apologize for posting that picture, but the thread got closed. So I guess I'll apologize here. The reason I posted it was because it was a "random" photo/video thread which I thought to mean anything goes as long as it's not racist or contained nudity. Whatever's being posted doesn't have to be "funny" or anything since the purpose of the thread was to be "random."

I thought the .gif was interesting. Yeah it's sad and whatnot, but I thought people here were adults who can handle a little bit of nature at work. Yeah, mice is food for snapping turtles. People buy feeder fish to feed their sharks, eels and turtles all the time and they die horribly. Lions, tigers, bears, etc rip their prey and lunch apart everyday - it's how they eat. I didn't think so many people will get butthurt and PETA about it. =\
Old 06-23-2010, 01:53 AM

^^

Thanks for posting it. I have an appointment set up to get my head checked because apparently I have some serious issues for finding it to be interesting. The funny thing is that the people who are butt hurt about it probably ate some beef or chicken(which suffered the same fate as the mouse, if not worse) for dinner tonight. HYPOCRITES.

If that turtle ripped a cock roach in half, or even a fish, would our beloved thread be closed right now?
Old 06-23-2010, 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by zet,Jun 23 2010, 01:43 AM
I was going to apologize for posting that picture, but the thread got closed. So I guess I'll apologize here. The reason I posted it was because it was a "random" photo/video thread which I thought to mean anything goes as long as it's not racist or contained nudity. Whatever's being posted doesn't have to be "funny" or anything since the purpose of the thread was to be "random."

I thought the .gif was interesting. Yeah it's sad and whatnot, but I thought people here were adults who can handle a little bit of nature at work. Yeah, mice is food for snapping turtles. People buy feeder fish to feed their sharks, eels and turtles all the time and they die horribly. Lions, tigers, bears, etc rip their prey and lunch apart everyday - it's how they eat. I didn't think so many people will get butthurt and PETA about it. =\

I'd post my thoughts...but its almost 3am. I'll probably just ramble incoherently, but my emoticon says it all.

...why doesn't someone police the "OFFICIAL" this and that threads that have been popping up like all over place. Every other thread is official and they're just random topics...sorry about going on a tangent...3am posting will getcha!
Old 06-23-2010, 01:57 AM
zet

It was interesting because most people would expect it to be dead after being ripped in half as opposed to still trying to swim and get away. At least that's what I found interesting. The mice was like "**** you turtle, I don't give a **** if you took my bottom half I'm still gonna get away!"
Old 06-23-2010, 01:59 AM

^^ EXACTLY.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:01 AM

nope - with the adrenaline and nervous system on overload it didn't register at all - in japan, some places you can you eat a beating live frog heart that was just removed. The frog is obviously butchered, but the heart will go on (haha had to add the celine dion ref.)
Old 06-23-2010, 02:16 AM

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQE8MR-qQX8 [/media]&feature=fvst

Quick Reply: The NOT so random whatever photo etc. thread