The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

My new widebody S2000

Old 11-20-2014 | 11:22 AM

JEESH your stretching 295's? thats wide as fok! apparently there are alot of folks who preordered these and still have yet to get their parts. i guess you could say you were lucky to have gotten yours. what size tires are on the front?
Old 11-20-2014 | 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by RAizzle
Looks good.. I wonder if these guys would walk up to you at a car show and tell you what they didn't like about your car. I've never met anyone that does things like that so I'm guessing it only happens on the internet.
People dont do that at car shows, because the owner will be all offended. I wouldn't mind if someone dissed on my car. We criticize and critique here on the forums where we are safe from stance-nation thugs.
Old 11-20-2014 | 12:45 PM

haven't logged on in months, but needed to step in and say

JizzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzZZZzzzzzzZzZZZZz !!!
Old 11-20-2014 | 01:01 PM
Site Moderator
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Gotpepsi
Originally Posted by RAizzle' timestamp='1416426900' post='23411221
Looks good.. I wonder if these guys would walk up to you at a car show and tell you what they didn't like about your car. I've never met anyone that does things like that so I'm guessing it only happens on the internet.
People dont do that at car shows, because the owner might punch you in the face. I wouldn't mind if someone dissed on my car. We criticize and critique here on the forums where we are safe from stance-nation thugs.
Fixed that for you.
Old 11-20-2014 | 01:34 PM
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by viNz86
haven't logged on in months, but needed to step in and say

JizzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzZZZzzzzzzZzZZZZz !!!

big compliment coming from you brotha...now gimme that Voltex front bumper
Old 11-20-2014 | 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Bad1flip
I lol'd at this. What's the point you're making?

The fenders look tacky IMO. They look like they can be unbolted and then literally bolted onto an older datsun or w/e.

The flares in combination w/ the big windshield sticker and stretched tires makes it look like the "hypebeast special edition S." Something made to cater to Forza Xbox loving, YouTube dreaming 16-18yr olds. Only thing it needs now are some monster energy drink decals

I guess they'd be acceptable on a track car though. A track car w/ forced induction. A track car w/ forced induction and tires that aren't overly stretched.

I hope I don't get branded as a hater :/
I lol'd at this too. What's so difficult to understand? That you wouldn't say what you just said in public? You'd come off the same way you come off on the internet so I don't understand why you'd talk like that in either setting. Throwing personal attacks at the guy because you don't like his car lol it says a lot about the hatred boiling in your heart that you can't wait to release from the safety of your home. I recommend boxing or building the car that Xbox hating, old guys like you dream of.

Originally Posted by Manga_Spawn
Originally Posted by Gotpepsi' timestamp='1416518706' post='23412558
[quote name='RAizzle' timestamp='1416426900' post='23411221']
People dont do that at car shows, because the owner might punch you in the face. I wouldn't mind if someone dissed on my car. We criticize and critique here on the forums where we are safe from stance-nation thugs.
Fixed that for you.
[/quote]
haha I wouldn't surprised.
Old 11-20-2014 | 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Gotpepsi
People dont do that at car shows, because the owner will be all offended. I wouldn't mind if someone dissed on my car. We criticize and critique here on the forums where we are safe from stance-nation thugs.
I do/did, at least back when I went to such things.

This board needs to step off the feels train.
Old 11-20-2014 | 06:25 PM

Oh my god. I hoped to get to the second page before seeing hater talk. Instead I'll skip all of this thread and just say I absolutely love the look. It's crazy aggressive but the silver tones it down in a way I wouldn't have expected. I'm glad it wasn't some stupid bright color because it forces you to actually look at the car and it's not abrasive. I talked to Stephan when I had mine on order about how I didn't like the redesign of the rears where they cut off higher than before.

That being said, I don't think it detracts greatly from the overall look. Coming from a guy with a borderline obsessive hate for bolt on flares, these were extremely well executed and I think are complimentary to the body, more so than some other more common bolt on flares.

My only real complaint is the fitment of the passenger front flare on the bumper since the extension seems to stick out a bit. I imagine it was a rush job though for sc6
Old 11-20-2014 | 07:53 PM
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by juntsky
Oh my god. I hoped to get to the second page before seeing hater talk. Instead I'll skip all of this thread and just say I absolutely love the look. It's crazy aggressive but the silver tones it down in a way I wouldn't have expected. I'm glad it wasn't some stupid bright color because it forces you to actually look at the car and it's not abrasive. I talked to Stephan when I had mine on order about how I didn't like the redesign of the rears where they cut off higher than before.

That being said, I don't think it detracts greatly from the overall look. Coming from a guy with a borderline obsessive hate for bolt on flares, these were extremely well executed and I think are complimentary to the body, more so than some other more common bolt on flares.

My only real complaint is the fitment of the passenger front flare on the bumper since the extension seems to stick out a bit. I imagine it was a rush job though for sc6
It was weird because when we had it all mocked up before paint it was all aligned perfectly, somehow the bumper moved to the left a few mm and it threw the flares off. It's back to the body shop to redo the black trim and to put on the new ARP bolts to the flares. Cant wait for you to see it next year at Sowo
Old 11-21-2014 | 04:30 AM

Car look great ! I would love to see it in person

Quick Reply: My new widebody S2000