The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

My new widebody S2000

Old 11-19-2014 | 10:55 AM

Looks good.. I wonder if these guys would walk up to you at a car show and tell you what they didn't like about your car. I've never met anyone that does things like that so I'm guessing it only happens on the internet.
Old 11-19-2014 | 12:00 PM

i love how yours turned out!
Old 11-19-2014 | 05:04 PM

Not usually a fan of that rocket bunny type bolted fenders but your car looks clean and it works!
Old 11-19-2014 | 05:27 PM

Bump for my Homie Car looks 100x better in person!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2014 | 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by RAizzle
Looks good.. I wonder if these guys would walk up to you at a car show and tell you what they didn't like about your car. I've never met anyone that does things like that so I'm guessing it only happens on the internet.
I lol'd at this. What's the point you're making?

The fenders look tacky IMO. They look like they can be unbolted and then literally bolted onto an older datsun or w/e.

The flares in combination w/ the big windshield sticker and stretched tires makes it look like the "hypebeast special edition S." Something made to cater to Forza Xbox loving, YouTube dreaming 16-18yr olds. Only thing it needs now are some monster energy drink decals

I guess they'd be acceptable on a track car though. A track car w/ forced induction. A track car w/ forced induction and tires that aren't overly stretched.

I hope I don't get branded as a hater :/
Old 11-20-2014 | 06:42 AM
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by Bad1flip

The fenders look tacky IMO. They look like they can be unbolted and then literally bolted onto an older datsun or w/e.

The flares in combination w/ the big windshield sticker and stretched tires makes it look like the "hypebeast special edition S." Something made to cater to Forza Xbox loving, YouTube dreaming 16-18yr olds. Only thing it needs now are some monster energy drink decals

I guess they'd be acceptable on a track car though. A track car w/ forced induction. A track car w/ forced induction and tires that aren't overly stretched.

Ugh I know, I hate my 295 stretched tires too

Damn, I got the rockstar energy drink decals
Old 11-20-2014 | 08:21 AM
15 Year Member

Car looks amazing. And photography was good too. Criticism here can sometimes be hard to bear, thanks for posting.
Old 11-20-2014 | 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Bad1flip
Originally Posted by RAizzle' timestamp='1416426900' post='23411221

Don't worry, you will be. I swear this board is full of easily offended women.

After seeing the front of the car as well, I have to agree that it looks unfinished on both ends. Maybe it's the bumper, or the flares themselves but the harsh bodyline drop does not go easy on the eyes. Perhaps an OEM bumper/CR lip would kill that. But you don't get "scene points" for OEM.
Old 11-20-2014 | 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by black_EM1
Don't worry, you will be.

I swear this board is full of easily offended women.
And starting today we will all have to participate in the s2ki yearly sensitivity training.
Old 11-20-2014 | 09:55 AM

Less haterade and more shots of the car!!!

I bout shit a brick when I saw your car on Instagram. Looks SOOO good!! Does look a tad awkward from the front but overall it looks fantastic.

Keep it up man!!

Quick Reply: My new widebody S2000