The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

My new widebody S2000

Old 11-19-2014 | 07:47 AM
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by TooSoon
I feel kenshyn was pretty tactful in presenting his feeling on the matter. He gave specific reasons for why he felt the way he felt. He addressed his concerns about the lines of the car and craftsmen ship of the pieces, all of which pertain directly to the subject of the thread. With a few toungue in check quips about doo-doo and an avatar to lighten the mood a bit.

If his post had been something like "man dawg that shitty ass shit is so shitty it gave me cancer and I am pissing on my own face to keep from looking at that wack jawn!!" I could see a reason for feathers to be rustled. Calm your jimmies.

If you feel the need to get defensive over someone not liking something of yours perhaps a public forum isn't the place for you to post your things.

Please, you swear this is my first time posting here or my first time modding my car in such a manner that a S2000 shouldn't be.

defensive? I just pointed out your gif with a little heart behind it...

but I'll copy and paste what you just said "If his post had been something like "man dawg that shitty ass shit is so shitty it gave me cancer and I am pissing on my own face to keep from looking at that wack jawn!!" I could see a reason for feathers to be rustled. Calm your jimmies."
Old 11-19-2014 | 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by nichigo
His 2nd line was the only thing that was tactful. I find it hard to believe he would have spoken that entire post word for word to the owner's face at a car meet in front of everyone else. Maybe he would have, idk...but I know most of the opinions presented on this forum would have been presented in a much different manner in an actual public setting...if at all.

Unfortunately screen names and keyboards have resulted in most people regressing to a 5-year-old's blatant method of expressing opinion.
Agreed on all points. Constructive criticism is one thing, but making negative remarks is unnecessary and offers no value to the topic at hand.
Old 11-19-2014 | 07:55 AM

Old 11-19-2014 | 07:56 AM
Community Organizer
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by baZurk
Never gets old.
Old 11-19-2014 | 07:59 AM

I never made any assumptions about how many times you posted your car.
Old 11-19-2014 | 08:04 AM

I think this sort of look can only be pulled off by a track car. It just looks a bit distasteful and poorly thought out on this car.

Not to say it is horrendous - that original picture from the top view looks great but - I think it clashes with the front bumper a ton. The bumper is too subtle/smooth for the overfenders. The stretched tire look isn't adding anything to the look either personally.

I got over the Rocket Bunny thing fast, this just looks like another attempt at something similar on a car that never needed it. Thanks for sharing though OP, cool to see how the fenders look painted!
Old 11-19-2014 | 08:07 AM

Really disappointed in how those came out. The rears look pretty good, but the fronts just do not mesh with your bumper, at all.

I think a set of j's overfenders would look really good with the rears.
Old 11-19-2014 | 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Sebring AP1
I think this sort of look can only be pulled off by a track car. It just looks a bit distasteful and poorly thought out on this car.

Not to say it is horrendous - that original picture from the top view looks great but - I think it clashes with the front bumper a ton. The bumper is too subtle/smooth for the overfenders. The stretched tire look isn't adding anything to the look either personally.

I got over the Rocket Bunny thing fast, this just looks like another attempt at something similar on a car that never needed it. Thanks for sharing though OP, cool to see how the fenders look painted!
Simply stunning! Me likey
Old 11-19-2014 | 09:32 AM

You want to see me not be tactful?

Nobody puts baby in the corner.
Old 11-19-2014 | 10:04 AM

J's in the front !!!!! It would be so perfect.

Quick Reply: My new widebody S2000