The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

My new widebody S2000

Old 11-18-2014 | 10:28 PM
Community Organizer
10 Year Member

"This is my car. I know, you've probably seen it on social media. Please only post comments detailing how much you like it, and what specifically you like about it. Please refrain from posting anything negative about my car, because my feelings will be hurt, and I will call you a "hater" so your feelings can hurt like mine. Thanks, and god bless!"

^^Add this disclaimer next time you post a picture of your car. I know, most adults can't take criticism, but I think adding this will help the meanies keep away.
Old 11-19-2014 | 12:36 AM

Very nice! Loving the rear over fenders. I'm considering to buy some for mine.
Old 11-19-2014 | 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by Ricky_Flowers_
"This is my car. I know, you've probably seen it on social media. Please only post comments detailing how much you like it, and what specifically you like about it. Please refrain from posting anything negative about my car, because my feelings will be hurt, and I will call you a "hater" so your feelings can hurt like mine. Thanks, and god bless!"

^^Add this disclaimer next time you post a picture of your car. I know, most adults can't take criticism, but I think adding this will help the meanies keep away.

Lmaoooo

It looks good, but there is something off about that front over fender. Rear looks hectic tho!
Old 11-19-2014 | 05:35 AM

advocate for anti-cyber bullying 101 lol

I think it looks pretty damn good. Maybe I'm biased on the color. I think the wait time is a little ridiculous but then again I don't think I'd be doing this to my car anytime soon.
Old 11-19-2014 | 05:58 AM

This is pretty hilarious and spot on with the butt hurt most people get when others don't agree with what they've done to their car. Personally, I am not a fan. Looks pretty cool from behind but the way the flares meet with the bumper is no bueno.
Old 11-19-2014 | 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by TooSoon
Having an opinion that differs from yours makes us haters. K. Keep on innovating, you're an inspiration. Better?
It's not the opinion that makes people "haters", it's how that opinion is presented.

So many people here are too lazy to use tact when they speak (even though we do it every day when we talk to people face to face), then they call people "butt hurt" to justify their un-filtered presentation of their opinion.

Yes, we're all adults, so we should be able to take differing opinions.
On the same token, we're all adults, and should be able to add some tact and thought to our opinions.
Old 11-19-2014 | 06:51 AM
20 Year Member

Hahaha, you kids are hilarious... Calling my car throw up and shit... man I'm so sorry defending my car keeping forgetting the internet is serious business
Old 11-19-2014 | 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by nichigo
Originally Posted by TooSoon' timestamp='1416374492' post='23410464
Having an opinion that differs from yours makes us haters. K. Keep on innovating, you're an inspiration. Better?
It's not the opinion that makes people "haters", it's how that opinion is presented.

So many people here are too lazy to use tact when they speak (even though we do it every day when we talk to people face to face), then they call people "butt hurt" to justify their un-filtered presentation of their opinion.

On the same token, we're all adults, and should be able to add some tact and thought to our opinions.

I feel kenshyn was pretty tactful in presenting his feeling on the matter. He gave specific reasons for why he felt the way he felt. He addressed his concerns about the lines of the car and craftsmen ship of the pieces, all of which pertain directly to the subject of the thread. With a few toungue in check quips about doo-doo and an avatar to lighten the mood a bit.

If his post had been something like "man dawg that shitty ass shit is so shitty it gave me cancer and I am pissing on my own face to keep from looking at that wack jawn!!" I could see a reason for feathers to be rustled. Calm your jimmies.

If you feel the need to get defensive over someone not liking something of yours perhaps a public forum isn't the place for you to post your things.
Old 11-19-2014 | 07:12 AM
Community Organizer
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by nichigo' timestamp='1416409776' post='23410820
[quote name='TooSoon' timestamp='1416374492' post='23410464']

I feel kenshyn was pretty tactful in presenting his feeling on the matter. He gave specific reasons for why he felt the way he felt. He addressed his concerns about the lines of the car and craftsmen ship of the pieces, all of which pertain directly to the subject of the thread. With a few toungue in check quips about doo-doo and an avatar to lighten the mood a bit.

If his post had been something like "man dawg that shitty ass shit is so shitty it gave me cancer and I am pissing on my own face to keep from looking at that wack jawn!!" I could see a reason for feathers to be rustled. Calm your jimmies.

If you feel the need to get defensive over someone not liking something of yours perhaps a public forum isn't the place for you to post your things.
[/quote]

"And there is a drive, deep in the outfield, way back, GONE! HOMERUN!!"

Nailed it. Could not have said it better.
Old 11-19-2014 | 07:40 AM

His 2nd line was the only thing that was tactful. I find it hard to believe he would have spoken that entire post word for word to the owner's face at a car meet in front of everyone else. Maybe he would have, idk...but I know most of the opinions presented on this forum would have been presented in a much different manner in an actual public setting...if at all.

Unfortunately screen names and keyboards have resulted in most people regressing to a 5-year-old's blatant method of expressing opinion.

Quick Reply: My new widebody S2000