The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

MiniShoot, RijoEngineering G35C on 22's

Old 05-27-2007, 04:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think your car looks really nice (love the seats and the shift knob) however for the price that u paid for the wheels I think you could have done better (im not saying they are ugly, just not my taste)
Old 05-27-2007, 04:33 PM

Love the rims, but 22's are just to big.

Can't wait to see the new setup.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:34 PM

Riley, your car looks great. Always does.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by silverstone5,May 27 2007, 07:33 PM
i think your car looks really nice (love the seats and the shift knob) however for the price that u paid for the wheels I think you could have done better (im not saying they are ugly, just not my taste)
thanx.. the car i just got like 3 weeks ago so im still thinking about a lot of stuff.. as many know i dont stick w/ the same look for very long. ive been thinking lately eventho i love the brides that i really wanna use the stock seats because of access to the back seat.,, but they sit WAYYY too high.. so im going to break out the welder maybe and spend a couple hours on the driver seat so itl sit where i want it to.. and then that way access to the back seat will be back. only problem then is when i get wheels transporting them will be impossible.. the good thing about now is when i need extra room i use an allen wrench i have and the pass seat comes out in about 30 seconds flat.. makes carrying stuff MUCH easier. so as u can see im still unsure about whats what but in the meantime ill have fun modding the hel out of her.
the WorkVSXX i had coming i recently sold because i had this random idea of what i wanted next for wheels and work doesnt do anything that custom (which i blame on tanaka for not staying with works old ways of doing super custom setups) the new wheels should be in, in about 1-2 weeks max.. only thing hindering them going on the car is me taking out the TPMS on the 22's and sending it off to Auto-couture for them to drill and put the TMPS on the wheel w/o banding it. with the new wheels the chassis of the car will be MUCH lower to the ground.. back to where it was.. the look im going for (height wise) is:
http://www.istoreparts.com/images/burnout/kdf_g35rb.jpg
http://www.istoreparts.com/images/burnout/kdf_g35fb.jpg

which will be perfect... this will require slightly more camber in the back which i want already and a tad bit more in front.. which wont be a problem.

the shift knob will be staying as i love the ARC round knob... by far my favorite knob out there.. i actually have this one setup as a 12x1.25 with a 1mm rubber spacer on the 10x1.25 shaft.. this way theirs not so much "direct" feedback on the trans to my hand.. with the knob bolting up like normal u feel every single synchro moving about and after a while ur hand starts to get numb from the vibrations.. the way its setup now its very comfortable and still looks nice.

the suspension is by far the best suspension ive driven in to date made by tein. feels similar to a friends set of clubsports i drove on once.. where the body roll is kept to a minimum and the ride feels smooth and not jumpy but still gives you alot of feedback.. tein really pulled a 180 on their usual stuff when designing the SDF damper.

other than susp/wheels/seats/knob theirs not much else going on the car. i like to keep is clean and simple which is what i think ive done very well.. only other mod going on the car might be swapping out the 50% tint on the ENTIRE front window to something a tad darker.. during the day its still a little bright and at night i can still see the small animals and children im used to hitting and not knowing.

riley
Old 05-27-2007, 04:53 PM
Former Moderator

the car and wheels are gourgeous but the wheel size is just ridiculous - take 3 inches off and it will be perfection.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:57 PM

Shasty McNasty. Barf! Those wagon wheels are way too big. Just thought I'd add...they're very pretty wagon wheels, but their size on that car is just not cool.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:04 PM

Old 05-27-2007, 05:04 PM

It's a Japanese Donk, a JONK.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:08 PM

I think the wheels are a lil too big, but overall, it still looks good. Maybe if the car had some sort of front lip, it would look better to me. I don't know much about g35's, do they even make a front lip for the car?

-James
Old 05-27-2007, 05:22 PM
Banned

factory 19's FTW...sorry

Quick Reply: MiniShoot, RijoEngineering G35C on 22's