The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Mercury Silver Te37 Photo Session

Old 07-10-2004 | 05:04 AM
Former Moderator

where's the wallpaper version of some of these?
Old 07-10-2004 | 06:00 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by Mocky57,Jul 10 2004, 07:04 AM
where's the wallpaper version of some of these?
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=219113

Here is a Calendar that he made using one of the pictures
Old 07-10-2004 | 03:33 PM
Former Moderator

I'll answer some of the questions real quick.

1. The wheels are a little bit brighter than the stock wheel. From a moving perspective they almost look polished. Mercury Silver is gorgeous in person

2. The color from the handicap spot helps contrast the rest of the area with a splash of color..sorry you don't like it
3. We got parking garages all day long like this in Nashville
4. It's my understanding the center caps w/ the VR are for the limited run wheels like these...I could be totally wrong but aren't most of the other caps different?
5. Wallpaper sizes are available of anything I shoot since I shoot in hi-res for stuff like this.
6. I got two different sigs I use for photo's now.... the other is on the calendar. Being a graphic designer and having access to over 3000 fonts helps
Old 07-10-2004 | 10:52 PM

if limited edition run means...available in every super-autobacs in Japan, you could be right.

the Rays/Volks flat wheel caps won't fit over the centre on the S2000....however they make a few that do, including the one you have...but it's not a special one for the MS colour...it's probably the only one you can get that is close enough in colour not to look stupid. Strangely Rays don't make a great selection of nuts or centre caps / colours. Bronze is a standard wheel colour, and you can get a bronze centre cap to fit an S2000..but no bronze wheel nuts.
Old 07-11-2004 | 12:23 AM
dut

- I have seen FLAT wheel caps fit, on my friend's s2000
Old 07-11-2004 | 01:12 PM

I love Volk TE37's, just not in Mercury Silver!

Car looks good though
Old 07-11-2004 | 07:42 PM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by Kobe,Jul 11 2004, 12:52 AM
if limited edition run means...available in every super-autobacs in Japan, you could be right.
I know there are lots of TE37's out there for the S... but unless Jeff from Evo lied to us these are the only 10 sets of MS TE37's in this size and offset. You can take that up with him instead of trying to call me a liar in not so many words.
Old 07-11-2004 | 07:58 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by Dark_Sub_Rosa,Jul 11 2004, 07:42 PM
I know there are lots of TE37's out there for the S... but unless Jeff from Evo lied to us these are the only 10 sets of MS TE37's in this size and offset. You can take that up with him instead of trying to call me a liar in not so many words.
There are only 10 sets in the world. And they are all here in North America. I have got customers from diff. parts of Japan trying to order this shipment. But it was all pre sold. Maybe now since they become a shelf wheel. They May be able to purchase them from Rays in Japan. But they are very rare.
Old 07-12-2004 | 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by Dark_Sub_Rosa,Jul 12 2004, 12:42 PM
keep cool...

you made the comment..

"4. It's my understanding the center caps w/ the VR are for the limited run wheels like these...I could be totally wrong but aren't most of the other caps different? "

You wrote about centre caps..and I wrote about centre caps....where did I say anything about your wheels?........and you voluntarily said that you could be wrong...so already this absolves me of any implication..since you are unsure yourself. If you think I implied you are a liar...then I am sorry for this and will next time realise you are sensitive on any comments about your wheels.

..I was just confirming, you were wrong about the centre caps....because Superautobacs suggested exactly those for my TE37's...since they are one of the few that fit for the Honda. I took another type in the end which I will paint to match the wheel colour.

Hope that clarifys
Old 07-12-2004 | 06:30 AM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by Kobe,Jul 12 2004, 07:58 AM
keep cool...

you made the comment..

"4. It's my understanding the center caps w/ the VR are for the limited run wheels like these...I could be totally wrong but aren't most of the other caps different? "

You wrote about centre caps..and I wrote about centre caps....where did I say anything about your wheels?........and you voluntarily said that you could be wrong...so already this absolves me of any implication..since you are unsure yourself. If you think I implied you are a liar...then I am sorry for this and will next time realise you are sensitive on any comments about your wheels.

..I was just confirming, you were wrong about the centre caps....because Superautobacs suggested exactly those for my TE37's...since they are one of the few that fit for the Honda. I took another type in the end which I will paint to match the wheel colour.

Hope that clarifys
yea, I definately read that as you were saying.. the wheels weren't a short run so why would they get special center caps. No biggie, I've just had to argue the fact about the wheels before and it gets old after a while

Quick Reply: Mercury Silver Te37 Photo Session